Last Post Replies
Ann D
Hello, I'm just creating a quiz only the second time ever, in Articulate Storyline 1. I am using a template my colleague provided to me for the very first time. I h...
8 years ago
By Ann D
John Toh
hi guys, I am creating a scrolling background effect using a slider. However, as i move the slider to the right, you will notice a white bar start to appear at the to...
8 years ago
By John Toh
Logan Pytyl
I notice that storyline does not have any default template for this type of quiz question. My situation is as follows:   A paragraph is shown to the user with a bunc...
8 years ago
By Logan Pytyl
Angela Garbiso
I have mp4 video files within SL2 and the course works on desktop but the videos do not play on iPhone or iPads. I've tried converting to FLV files and that didn't wor...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
becky gray
Hi I'm wondering if there is a way to add variables in the slide masters to show the progress of a course - eg slide x / total slides. I need it to allow the client t...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kiana Cortez
Is it possible to add a 'Like' and 'Unlike' buttons at the end of my Storyline course and have the total saved and continue to build for the life of the course? Every ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Henry Meadows
One of my colleagues has upgraded to Windows 10.  When previewing or viewing the project, the illustrated characters' heads are shifted off the body. Has anyone else ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patrick Lambe
Please be patient - I'm new to Storyline :). I'm working in Storyline 2 with recordings. These were recorded using the Storyline 2 Record Screen functionality. I hav...
8 years ago
Melanie Sobie
How does Storyline 2 automatically calculate the length of a course when there is no audio narration?  I have a course that shows an estimate of 74 minutes. There are ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sarah Mitchell
Isn't this supposed to be backward compatible?  I can't open files (created/modified last week or last year), even after updating to the latest version of Storyline.  ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Doug Marlowe
Hi folks. A text box, black on a white rectangle was built as a Text Box within SL2 The image is a high-res png. On preview, the zoom looks good. On Publish, with ...
8 years ago
Sabrina Jordan
Hey guys! I am building a course in storyline and having a couple issues. For this course, I am building a game board. The path is made out of rectangles and looks pe...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kristy Moede
SL2- current through update 8 - publishing and watching in both Chrome and Firefox and i have an arrow animation that won't appear?  it does every other time I publish...
8 years ago
Cheryl Conley
I feel pretty silly asking this, but any suggestions on enlarging the actual screen/text once opening Storyline?  I'm on Surface Pro, Win 10 and have tried everything ...
8 years ago
By Cheryl Conley
Dan Sweetwood
I know there are many threads on this and I have tried many of the suggestions with no luck. I need to have the videos play full screen. I know that you can have the v...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
XAn Choly
Does anyone have javascript code to detect if the course has been launched in Articulate's Mobile App? Thanks
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shivaji Babar
I have published course using Articulate Storyline 2.0 for Tin Can with Articulate mobile player enabled. I am launching content from the FTP (Public content). I have...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rod Schmidt
As other community members have mentioned, we have recently run into the preview functionality issue as well. The biggest impact has been on the ability of our design...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Vinoth Kumar M
Hi, I have purchased and installed storyline2. I need to install character pack volume 1 for which i have the key. Where do i get the setup file to install the charac...
8 years ago
Roy Hunt
Hi, can anyone tell me if and how I can import a 360 degree panoramic photo into storyline?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick