Last Post Replies
Sabrina P
Some of our learner are not able to see a score on the Results slide after they take an assessment on our Portal, it shows them the variables for "Your Score" and "Pas...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marie McIntyre
Hello,  I am new to Articulate Storyline and am in the process of creating a fairly simple module. Background: Learner is given 4 Main Topics and may explore / learn ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Barbro Axelsson
I have a customer that´s interested in one of our educations that we have made in Articulate Storyline. They like to place them on their LMS.  But before we have a dea...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mary Ward
I keep getting 'Error report' whenever I try to preview scenes in my course. It says 'if this keeps happening, contact technical support' What's up with this?  
8 years ago
Nathan Hoyle
Good afternoon,  without going through articulate online, is there a way to be notified if a person has completed a quiz to a score of 85% or above for example ? 
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I can't get my next button to appear after all my slider layers have been visited.  What am I missing?
8 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Alison Norris
Please can someone point me in the direction of some instructions for using the accordion interaction in Storyline2?
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ward
Can someone help me figure out how to create a text box entry where the learner has to enter the exact text they are instructed.  I saw a tutorial on text box entries ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Bunting
I want to have a question as follows  A patient has Amyloidosis only with no mention of any other condition Is this registerable      Yes     No If click on yes a n...
8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Lisa Kidder
I have created a Pick One scale.  When you preview the slide, you click on one option and the state changes to show it is selected.  But if you change your mind and wa...
8 years ago
By Vu Hoang
Patrick Jakobs
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to.. store all quiz questions into a separate file use a database for central storage of quiz questions This woul...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Jakobs
Dear Community, I would like to know if the function "repeat action", as known from Microsoft Office [1], is as well available in Articulate Storyline. This function ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Roon
How do I change color and size of the Storyline 2 interface font? It's far to small and light.
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deidre Hilovsky
I created 7 quizzes for a client originally in Articulate 13.  I recently upgraded them to Storyline 2 to make revisions (I don't have Articulate on my machine any lon...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Finner
Storyline 2 latest version on Windows 7 question. I want users to take a test and have an option to retake the test and retain the prior answers. We have a predefine...
8 years ago
By Doug Finner
Oliver Eisele
Hello, we got the problem, that our customer wants to get the scores before reaching the result slide. The LMS shows the scores after 10 minutes or after reaching th...
8 years ago
By Kelly Kung
Terrance Elvers
I have a website that requires a login user / password. Is there any way to pass that info (unseen by the user) to the website?  We have some services that we have ove...
8 years ago
By Manjunath eCoursys
Moia Rowsome
Hi all, I had been on here before asking about review and retry slides. I now have another question(s) and was hoping someone could help me again! Basically, I have a...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
tin C
I have created a question bank with a pool of 20 question. I need to pull only 10 question from the pool and I have been able to set that up. However, it shows the act...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patrick Jakobs
Hello, we are currently evaluating Articulate Storyline for use in our web-based trainings. I have issues/questions regarding the creation of feedback to quizzes: ...
8 years ago