Last Post Replies
Martin Tilke
Hi, where can I define the colour/size/format of hint/Feedback captions and use these definitions as a template-like setting? It is hard to find - even if I assume t...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Beverly Roach
I have designed 14 separate sessions in Storyline 1.  Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my group still using that version.  As I work remotely from home in another st...
over 9 years ago
By Beverly Roach
Sydney Dykema
Hi, When I have an interactive slide, it will flash the answer or the layer I want to show. I need it to stay up on the screen and not just flash the answer. If you c...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Artur Querino
Hello  I'm doing some catch with the feature "record screen". Dont understand, there is some problems with the spelling of what is recorded.  I'm from Brazil, the Port...
over 9 years ago
Ana  Mira
Hello Guys! I need your help and guidance So i wanted to create a interaction with SL2 using a slider. The idea is to do something like the iphone 6 showcase exampl...
over 9 years ago
By Dongxue Sun
Pam Tenaglia
I'm new to Storyline.  My employer just bought Storyline 2, when we've been using Articulate 9 & 13 for so long.  I'm playing with it and enjoying what I'm seeing,...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
stanton mackellar
Environment: Storyline 1 Update 7.14...etc Parallels 9 Windows 8.1   I am trying to publish to Word,  as I have done successfully in the past, but I have encount...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nelson Walker
Good afternoon, on my first slide I have a character with audio, but I only wantthe character and audio to appear once, do you know how I can achieve that. Currently w...
over 9 years ago
Clint Higgins
I have my quizzes limited to 3 attempts.  If the user fails one attempt I want them to go back and retake it.  How do I get the quiz  and the score to reset themselves?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peak Bagger
We created a custom menu (because we didn't like the look and feel of the standard menu) that the user can access via a button in the interface (embedded in every slid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
mariangela campanino
hello,  I would like to synchronize the audio with caracter so that they can move his mouth and hans. how can I do with storyline 2 ?? thanks 
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
roma kohutiak
is there a plce on the web where u can purchase this lms at a cheaper rate for a small business? starting to look at lms systems.. not sure if it is the correct one to...
over 9 years ago
Lynn Mathew
Hi, I'm new to Storyline. Can anyone tell me if the client will be viewing the course on different sized monitors/tablets, do you need to publish separately for each s...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Hill
Hi there I've got a number of triggers throughout a module, and I need help please on the following: 1. When a user clicks on a link, additional text appears on a di...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jane Booth
Hi - I have a button with a trigger to jump to a URL, which I have tested (in the trigger settings). However, when I publish the file to the web (yes, outside local co...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Amy Price
Hi there, If someone could help fix my drag and drop I would appreaciate it.  In the attached file under slide 1.7, I want to be enable the user to drag the stethosco...
over 9 years ago
By Amy Price
Irene W.
Hi!! I'm having an issue with my triggers.... My base slide has icons I created, that are connected to 10+ different layers with mouse hovers... The issue that I'm ha...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nelia Roberts
Hi,  I have a couple of screen recordings done in Storyline.  I need to edit the recording and also extract the voice withing the recording.  Is there a way to export ...
over 9 years ago
By Amy Herman
Lisa Cunningham
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use a custom font in Articulate.  Any help would be appreciated.
over 9 years ago
By Lisa Cunningham
Wendy Stubbs
I am working on creating a map of USA and want the ability to click on a state and have it turn a different color. I have Articulate Storyline. What is the best way to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby