Last Post Replies
Al Stroinovsky
What is the maximum number of variables which can be used simultaneously in a Storyline project ?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Hancock
Hello everyone, Another question for you, is there a way to have different notes displayed for each layer on a slide? Thanks again John
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
So I've got many courses authored in SL1, new courses authored in SL2. Maintenance request comes in from a client. Go to their folder and find a .story file there. S...
over 9 years ago
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have inserted a video file into my project but when I publish it, for some reason the video loops and plays twice until it moves on. Does anyone know why thi...
over 9 years ago
Boris Wesemann
Hey, I would like to use the video controls for the HTML5 export of a articulate storyline project. Integrating the controls into the video area is easy with using the...
over 9 years ago
By Samuel Weber
Holly Robinson
Titles cut off after first slide and just display the first word. Self-assessment does not add up the score. Result slide displays 0% as the score even though the us...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Margaret H. Reitz
How can I be sure that visually impaired learners get a description of what is shown in pictures?
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Allen Way
All, Have been making scenario quiz questions that allow multiple entries per question according to the technique Jeanette discussed (http://www.articulate.com/suppor...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Blair
Leslie Olson
Hello, I am a new Storyline user. I am working with a file in the free trial of Storyline 2 but just found out I have access to a license at my company for Storyline....
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Poppy Hill
I have a quiz questions that I want to show the results layer and then branch to a certain slide, depending on a few variables.  If I put the submit interaction first,...
over 9 years ago
Brett Rockwood
I just wanted to say congratulations to the Articulate team on the new site update. Looking great!
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Tom Mcdonough
I have a number of individual training & testing modules (8-modules total) around a specific topic and want to share a common GLOSSARY. So, I'd like to import the same...
over 9 years ago
Ken Resner
After upgrading to SL Version 2 I have a SL2 project with 3 weeks work into it and now SL2 has developed buggy behavior that is preventing me from completing it. SL ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Long
Rebecca Beam
I have been using Storyline for a while now with no publishing problems.  I have published to both LMS and HTML versions and they work perfectly.  I needed to create ...
over 9 years ago
By Debra Bumgarner
Christina Kelley
We have a video that someone recorded in GoToMeeting and would like to put this on our LMS. When the video is inserted into SL2 the video is very small. What would you...
over 9 years ago
By Christina Kelley
Bill Creger
I am putting together a project for teaching Anatomy and Physiology online (5 modules for an EdTech class). My first thought is to use an LMS such as Canvas or CourseS...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denise B
I am considering using Storyline2 on a ultrabook. Specifically, I'm interested incompatibility with an ultrabook featuring Intel's Haswell processor - I54200U.Would us...
over 9 years ago
Marlia Weisse
Howdy, all! I am still figuring out all the features of storyline, as my last job didn't really let me touch it (we had separate writing and design departments) and m...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
narrative Bareket
Hi Can anyone help me with a problem? I've set a video slide (the video is in the base layer) that has several layers which stop the video each at a time. but when I g...
over 9 years ago
By narrative Bareket
Michael Prince
Hello, I am trying to find the correct script on either the "Results" slide or the "Mark Complete" slide which controls the status of an imported quiz within StoryLine...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby