Last Post Replies
Robb Bingham
I have a course with hyperlinks in it that is launching a new browser window (just as I programmed it to work) in IE, but it isn't working (won't launch a new browser ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adrienne McDowell
Hi all, I am a bit stumped on something and am hoping you can help me out. I am developing an eLearning course and have included a pick many question as part of the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Richard Sharples
Hi  I'm having a problems with triggers auto applying themselves to multiple images and similar when I use hot spots. I've tried deleting all the images or hotspots a...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Nelia Roberts
I am susing Storyline 2. I used pictures as my navigation buttons, I've set the triggers to jump to the next slide etc.  The problem I'm having is when I'm on the ...
over 9 years ago
By Nelia Roberts
Emalyn Lim
Hi, I've encounter some issues regarding Contents I've input as question bank after I upload to LMS website did not random each time i try to view the random slide ...
over 9 years ago
By Emalyn Lim
Sinchu Raj
Dear Friends, We are sharing here a course developed using Storyline with distinct approach used from instructional design, visual design and navigational aspects...
over 9 years ago
By subramani k
Karen Collins
Hello, hopefully a simple question for you. I have been playing with changing states for mousing over, and am stumped as to why my images alter their states after clic...
over 9 years ago
By Karen Collins
Abby Buhrow
I built a slide in Storyline 1, which includes buttons representing dates on a timeline. When a button is clicked, a text box of information appears and a voiceover is...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
NANCY STARK
I currently am learning to use Storyline 1 and recently had a project where I needed to insert YouTube videos.  Based on what I read, web videos that are inserted as V...
over 9 years ago
By NANCY STARK
Rodolfo Moreira
Hey Everyone or Anyone! Downloaded a Storyline template from here and published. Launches fine. But in some browsers there is a start page that displays the original ...
over 9 years ago
Jeremy Heersink
This is probably an LMS issue, but we are having multiple learners complete courses, but it never sends the completion to the LMS.  Based on best guesses, we think the...
over 9 years ago
GAIL LYNCH
After recording a video the preview quality is similar to a broken tv resembling flashing colour and unable to see the video. Previewing the video before accepting int...
over 9 years ago
Lisa Heyden
I have turned off all player buttons and now I have no page background. Any way to set it?
over 9 years ago
Frank Corlito
I am attempting to create a custom Drag and Drop style question. Here are the details: There 10 bananas on the left side of the screen (objects) and a basket (target)...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sebastjan f
hi the idea is to have a question slide with multiple text entry boxes. User should get three different feed-backs: - correct - wrong - forgot to answer (meaning text...
over 9 years ago
By sebastjan f
Billy Wildberger
Hi, I created a project using Storyline 2 at my home, but I have Storyline 1 for my work computer. How do I open something created with 2 in Storyline 1? Thank you! Billy
over 9 years ago
Till Then
Are the Storyline variables stored anywhere I can access with a SWF file! Now I know I can use these in Storyline with out issue but..I want to add a flash component ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Monica King
When the user hits the "Print Report" button on the Results Slide a new webpage opens but it's blank. And it has the following error message (see below). If I can't ge...
over 9 years ago
Leif O'Leary
I have a course with a branching path, each one with its own quiz (not sure that's relevant to the bug, but since it might be I thought Id add that. The quizzes work f...
over 9 years ago
Jessica Geist
Hi, I'm working on a course that includes videos that are hosted on another site and embedded in the course via some HTML embed code. The course also has a little men...
over 9 years ago
By Jessica Geist