Last Post Replies
Jonathan Yaseen
Looking at Mike's tutorial here I have completed a personality quiz. The problem I have is the results slide. I only want to display the highest number style and not a...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jennifer May
Hi there, My business uses Helvetica as their standard font.  When I use Helvetica in Storyline 2, it looks fine while creating, but once I preview or publish it look...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Holly Robinson
I have made self-assessments for a number of other courses with a choice variable to add up a score. In the attached file, I would like the self-assessment to look sim...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mary Haslett
I currently have Storyline 1 at home and a 30-day free trial version of Storyline 2 on my computer at work. I am in the middle of a work-related project in Storyline 2...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keari Eggers
Hi there, I have a course that runs wonderfully on a PC but is very sluggish on the iPad. I'm trying to optimize all my content for the iPad--I've removed the majorit...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bobbi Bailey
This isn't a Storyline question, per se, but I am really hopeful someone here can help me. I have been provided quite a number of courses that were originally develop...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Tobias` Jedlund
We host our videos on a external service and are trying to use the External web object feature, but the videos do not play. Any suggestions?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jack Hamilton
Hi all, I am relatively new to using Articulate Storyline, but had a question regarding reporting. Here at UniFirst we are integrating Storyline content with Peopleso...
over 9 years ago
D F
I've tried several times to use the Action Fine Tuning to save a frame of a screen recording. Every time I try, I get a window saying, "We're sorry, something went wro...
over 9 years ago
Jessie Tsang
Hi, I created a course with a restricted menu. How can I unlock the menu once the course is viewed in Moodle? Thank you
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Kelling
Which each update to Storyline 1 a list of bug fixes was provided. Is there a list of Storyline 1 bugs that were addressed with the release of Storyline 2? Will th...
over 9 years ago
By Silvia Pernsteiner
Daniel Mitchell
I'm doing some basic editing of existing courses that were originally built in SL1. These courses include a ton of text interactions, built to simulate on-screen tasks...
over 9 years ago
Rachel Hoffman
Hi everyone- I just launched another course for my company and have had two students complete courses with no problem.  Others are complaining that some questions are...
over 9 years ago
Bjarne O
Hi... I'm experiencing this issue. I have created a simple "popup" layer. with a web object and a close button that hides the layer when pressed (instead of lightbox, ...
over 9 years ago
Lynn Mathew
If a SL2 course is to be used on a touchscreen device (android), can it only be accessed via the app, or can it be accessed through the client's internal server? 
over 9 years ago
James Snider
My organization migrated to Windows 7 yesterday. My Articulate SL and Replay were reinstalled. They opened fine, but I didn't try to interact with a project. Today, wh...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Noelle T
Hello everyone,  I hope you can help with this emergency question (module has to go live tomorrow morning!) I just put in a resources link on the player in my Storylin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lara Strain
I started out using Storyline to record narration for my presentations without any trouble. However, I began experiencing audio cutout requiring me to re-record. This ...
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
I've got a client asking if an incorrect question could OPTIONALLY allow the learner to click a link (button?) to redirect to the content that addresses the question. ...
over 9 years ago
By Sam Carter
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I was working with a Drag & Drop and had set the Drop Target to free by right-clicking on the drop target and choosing "Free" from the shortcut menu. But I wasn't ...
over 9 years ago