Last Post Replies
Steffanie Bodnar
I imported a quiz made on quizmaker 13 into Storyline 2 but as soon as I tried to add a trigger, linking the quiz to the lesson the answer buttons on the quiz became i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Yao
Hi,  We're developing a course for both PC and iPad. There are 3 videos. One is as big as 27 megabytes, 22 minutes, the image size is 278px*472px.  We tested it in Sc...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Thomas Albright
Hello all! i have been working with Cornerstone Ondemand for 4 months troubleshooting Course Completion issues and I am trying to eliminate 1 obvious cause "Connection...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jest Sidloski
Is there anyway to put a printable certificate after a quiz which will display % of test results and user name? I know I have done this before, and now I can't seem t...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Stewart
I am publishing a file with a number of videos in it. Only a handful of the slides have videos and I would like these to have view only seekbars. Is it possible to ha...
over 9 years ago
Dean Michael
Hi Gurus, We're currently using an older version of Articulate softwares (e.g. Studio '09', Engage '09, Articulate Quizmaker '09 and Presenter '09) and there are quit...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sudiro sudjoko
Hello, Need help, I'm having difficulty in uploading storyline output in Apache Tomcat server. when i'm called in URL ......../story.html came notification that show...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James  Marshall
Is there any interactions (free form) in particular that bloat the suspend data? I have 136 slide course and which I need to force resume but course is consistently e...
over 9 years ago
Jason Gressman
I am creating a quiz. For the last two questions, I have them setup as True/False. If someone selects False for either questions, I need an email window to pop up, pre...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robb Bingham
I have a course with hyperlinks in it that is launching a new browser window (just as I programmed it to work) in IE, but it isn't working (won't launch a new browser ...
over 9 years ago
Adrienne McDowell
Hi all, I am a bit stumped on something and am hoping you can help me out. I am developing an eLearning course and have included a pick many question as part of the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Richard Sharples
Hi  I'm having a problems with triggers auto applying themselves to multiple images and similar when I use hot spots. I've tried deleting all the images or hotspots a...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Nelia Roberts
I am susing Storyline 2. I used pictures as my navigation buttons, I've set the triggers to jump to the next slide etc.  The problem I'm having is when I'm on the ...
over 9 years ago
By Nelia Roberts
Emalyn Lim
Hi, I've encounter some issues regarding Contents I've input as question bank after I upload to LMS website did not random each time i try to view the random slide ...
over 9 years ago
By Emalyn Lim
Sinchu Raj
Dear Friends, We are sharing here a course developed using Storyline with distinct approach used from instructional design, visual design and navigational aspects...
over 9 years ago
By subramani k
Karen Collins
Hello, hopefully a simple question for you. I have been playing with changing states for mousing over, and am stumped as to why my images alter their states after clic...
over 9 years ago
By Karen Collins
Abby Buhrow
I built a slide in Storyline 1, which includes buttons representing dates on a timeline. When a button is clicked, a text box of information appears and a voiceover is...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
NANCY STARK
I currently am learning to use Storyline 1 and recently had a project where I needed to insert YouTube videos.  Based on what I read, web videos that are inserted as V...
over 9 years ago
By NANCY STARK
Rodolfo Moreira
Hey Everyone or Anyone! Downloaded a Storyline template from here and published. Launches fine. But in some browsers there is a start page that displays the original ...
over 9 years ago
Jeremy Heersink
This is probably an LMS issue, but we are having multiple learners complete courses, but it never sends the completion to the LMS.  Based on best guesses, we think the...
over 9 years ago