Last Post Replies
Chris Perkins
Hi, I am inserting markers that have numbers.  On the option menu, you can only pick #'s 1-20.  Is there anyway to customize the number to use numbers over 20? Thanks,...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
E. Syverson
Hi everyone, I am currently building a project that is made to simulate a face-to-face interaction. Users watch a video of a person taking, type their response in a sh...
10 years ago
Jaime McCall
So, I'm working with a Question Bank for the first time and there are a few things I'm trying to add in. - I want the quiz-taker to be able to move on to the next ques...
10 years ago
Kara Newcomb
I'm having trouble with the bulleted text.  It isn't showing them to be separate to where I can set them in the timeline to come it at different second intervals.  HE...
10 years ago
Aaron  Parent
Get it... like " Dude... wheres my car?" Sorry that's just some Friday humor, Anyways to my question..... I like to put a "quick style" around my questions, I like the...
10 years ago
Alphonso Hendricks
I am busy putting together the pieces of "Exploring Descriptive Statistics" learning package. Not quite done yet but decided to share bits of my progress. An intro to ...
10 years ago
Terry Williams
Is it possible to modify the content published for a user when they click on Print results? I would like to customise it with our Trust logo, a managers approval box (...
10 years ago
Bryce Walker
Hi,  I am creating a quiz which has a review quiz button feature at the end. When I go in to review the quiz, for incorrect and answer I see the red "Incorrect" bar at...
10 years ago
By Bryce Walker
John Nixdorf
What are cue points, how are they used?
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Terry Williams
My colleagues have used Storyline to create some content with both a hotspot to click that regists course completion and also a five question (likert) survey. We house...
10 years ago
Denice Schroeder
Hi, I set up a freeform Pick Many quiz slide (I would attach the file, but keep getting a server error when I try to upload to this site). The user must select two out...
10 years ago
Virginia Driscoll
I'm very new to Storyline and searching for past conversations but have not yet found anyone with this issue. I am creating a training program that will have audio fil...
10 years ago
Chris Moreci
Hello Heroes! Situation: Using Storyline, I'm trying to put together a survey that allows two different likert style questions to be used on a single slide (or the ap...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello... I'm doing a project about water and, as kind of a glossary, I have text highlighted in text box and when the mouse hovers over a caption comes appears (normal...
10 years ago
By Jose Antonio Gomes
Philippe Bouffard
Hi, Sorry for my english, I'm a french guy :o) My question is: I create some icons with Photoshop CS5 and I insert these icons on the page of storyline. The icons look...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Cory Laidlaw
Hello. I'm a developer and I'm evaluating the Storyline product for one of my clients as a solution to our project. Assuming we could use storyline to meet our needs I...
10 years ago
By Cory Laidlaw
David Greig
The customer for an Articulate Storyline course wants to track both page views and quiz completion on their LMS (Skillport, SCORM 1.2).They want to ensure that learner...
10 years ago
Norm Cousineau
Greetings, I do not see the button below (see image) when in Articulate Mobile player, with a course uploaded as per instructions at: http://www.articulate.com/support...
10 years ago
Jeremy Jeffrey
Hi, i would like to ask, how could i show my slides step by step when publishing them? the prev person who used Storyline at my company was able to do it, and i am fin...
10 years ago
martina bucher-fresi
I have created a storyline presentation including two gradable slides where clicking on a defined field should be recognized and submitted as result in a result slide....
10 years ago