Last Post Replies
Sanobar Shaikh
Hi, Is it possible to achieve the flipping action of a flash card in Storyline like we do it in Flash? -Sanobar
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Randy Richardson
Hi, I have one slide that has a base layer and over 20 layers.  Each layer has one image on each layer.  I need to move each layer object to animate the images. Would...
over 10 years ago
bj hastings
I created a simple quiz and the replay button doesn't seem to work. I tried moving the audio into a separate layer but then the pause button stops working. Ideas? Than...
over 10 years ago
Ronald Scott
First off I have to say I really like Storyline for creating awesome interactive content. My problem comes when working with a timeline I created with about 4 to 6 mi...
over 10 years ago
Nicole Dodds
I'm interested in creating a demo for my course (created in storyline) using storyline.  I really like this example:  http://articulate.demos.s3.amazonaws.com/HP-Envy-...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Dodds
Richard Cadena
I just signed up for a trial of Articulate Online and it's great. I do have one problem with the links in my story not working. I checked them three times and they are...
over 10 years ago
Dane Boyington
Does anyone have experience with Chromebooks? I have had problems on Android tablets such as the Galaxy with laters, drag/drop, etc. Now I have a potential customer wi...
over 10 years ago
By Leticia Vega Garcia
Ellen Ben Abba
I currently have an Email trigger set up at the end of a quiz which seems very standard and generic,  I really want this to contain prepopulated information (staff nam...
over 10 years ago
By Ellen Ben Abba
Scott L
I'm coming into SL from a custom Flash/JavaScript perspective and getting familiar with the automatic SCORM-recorded it does. I've done custom work for recording SCORM...
over 10 years ago
By Scott L
dar maxwell
Hi and help on a simple question. I am sure I am just missing something. I have deleted the trigger that advances to the next slide with the timeline ends. but the s...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jim Yang
Am new to Storyline. I was curious if it would be possible to create a quiz question which would grade the number of objects dragged into another object. For example, ...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Gerald Roos
Is it possible to link to a file in a folder outside of the output folder. The course that I am designing will be on a network server but will not have Internet access...
over 10 years ago
Jason Tranter
Hi there, I am doing a trial of Storyline.  I have LOTS of Presenter PPT projects that contain swf files (some are animations, other are interactive).  When I import t...
over 10 years ago
Becky Evens
Hi, I have created a course which coes not use the built in navigation - I've made my own buttons as part of each slide. I have used a final assessment, which I want t...
over 10 years ago
Connie Malamed
In Storyline, is it normal for this to happen: upon clicking in a text box to edit the text, the text shifts up and to the left. With the non-Articulate font, the text...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elena Fobert
I published a tutorial to the web.  When it displays, it is slow and the botton of some screens are grayed out.  Please help.
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Hough
I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend, because it's time to despair! This is what I came back to work to. In Articulate Storyline, I need to designate an icon o...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean O Domhnaill
Just out of the blue on Friday, the main text in my question slide started to align right in Normal view. It's definitely aligned left on the master slide and the text...
over 10 years ago
matthias Cabri
Dear, I made a table (3x3) that gives me 9 answers. However, the answers are A, B and C. [1][2][3] [4][5][6] [7][8][9] So my 3 answers are needed multiple times. E.g....
over 10 years ago
susanne flynn
I have a Fortune 100 client  for whom I am creating a series of Storyline courses.  The learners are all on iPads. The client does not want to go through their trainin...
over 10 years ago