Last Post Replies
Jay  Chun
Another question, What would be the best way to have the user only advance to the next slide when the user passes the quiz?  Thanks again, Jay
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie Schneider
Been working on a project all day and just lost the majority of it after I published it. I need to be able to work on the files and am not sure how to resurrect them ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
joshua simpson
Hello, The need recently arose at my organization to publish from Storyline to a file type that I can embed into the Video administration portion of our Cornerstone LM...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lisa Etter
I've imported a powerpoint presentation to Storyline and all the embedded links I'd like to change. However, how can I remove the hyperlink? When I select the picture ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lars Louring
Hi, I have uploaded a Storyline file to my website and it's working fine. But when I try to play the content on my Ipad, Android phone or Internet Explore it's not wor...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rachel Nickson
HI, I've uploaded several courses to our LMS (Litmos) - when I've gone in and gone through my courses, its not giving me: A) A percentage complete status when I don't ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
N barnes
Hi I've published a course that has 'normal' slides and one where there's a simulation video. It works in preview, but in the LMS the screen that has the simulation do...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tomas Geraghty
Hi I have created a course but some of the slides do not appear in the menu view. How do I get them to appear there?
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Julie Rourke
I cannot view the demo videos in Storyline. Previously we could not view them, then we got access to youtube and we could view them. Just as we got access the format c...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Anna Veach
I want to set this screen so that the Next button is not active until both buttons are visited. I have it set up exactly the same way I did it in another module except...
11 years ago
By Anna Veach
N Sy
Hello Staff, Is it possible to change the pose of an animated character using a trigger? I don't see that option, but apparently  its possible due to Jeanette's videos...
11 years ago
By Kenneth Hansen
Bud Keegan
Hi guys- I know I've asked this before and the answer was dropbox-- all well and good when you have an internet connection-- what about accessing when you don't?  I've...
11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
David Becker
Hi Jall, Quick question. I have created a process explorer interaction. Imagine a screen divided into horizontal thirds. Top third - Intro content, always visible (ba...
11 years ago
By David Becker
Laurence Marino
Hello, I've been changing the triggers so the user click next to advance the slide but for some reason, it is still auto-advancing. How do I turn that off? Thanks!
11 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dean McKechnie
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-NZ X-NONE X-NONE ...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Chun
We've uploaded a SCORM file in Moodle, but it is not showing in the results slide. Any suggestions? Thanks!
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Chun
A client want to track multiple Storyline quizzes in Moodle.  If this possible, I know in Presenter you can only track 1 quiz.  Also, would we be able to extract info...
11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I've noticed a few entries on importing PPT(x) files into Storyline. Although there must be many more reasons why an import fails, yet these 2 can easily be ch...
11 years ago
By Peg Stangby
Janet Wright
I'm having difficulty finding the right settings for my Storyline Quiz. How I want it to work: 1. Answer Quiz Question 2. Get feedback on each question as you go 3. ...
11 years ago
By Janet Wright
Karen Loomis
I have had several problems when trying to publish courses that have links to PDF's.  When publishing, the PDF's consistently do not get added to the story_content\ext...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson