Last Post Replies
Rachelle Vogt
I created a course using Articulate Storyline and every time I try and upload to our LMS  (Topyx) we recieve the following error message: Error: Failed to import Co...
11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Taher BM
Hello! Currently, Storyline has only two default text based buttons. Is there a way to change the shape of those buttons?
11 years ago
By Taher BM
Laura Barnett
Hello, Can someone tell me if the Drag and Drop function allows for an item to be dropped beneath the target?  I have created a box with some transparency, but my drag...
11 years ago
By Laura Barnett
Paul Cote
I have been able to see the video but the audio doesn't work.  I called for help and they said to submit a ticket, but I couldn't submit a ticket.  I can't seem to eve...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
San LaRa
Hey all, I did some modifications with a quiz, saved it, but am not able to publish. What happende?
11 years ago
By Andreas Freiman
Dan Graham
I created a label maker with Storyline.  The label is for chemical products and the user has to click on which Personal Protective Equipment and Hazard Symbols they'd ...
11 years ago
By Dan Graham
Di Reed
I wonder if you can help, I have a video which plays perfectly, then I have three slides with pictures showing.  I do not want them to run through a timeline, I have t...
11 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Matt Burgon
Despite assigning triggers to make the movie only play once the button is clicked, my flash movie is playing automatically when I view the slide.
11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Paul Brennan
I have set up my own amateur studio in my back room which has a sloping roof and skylight windows. I have also invested in a backdrop so when I get a reasonably bright...
11 years ago
By Yusuf Chauhdry
Shalabh Jain
Hi, I have designed a course, which has 4 slides, and in each slide,there are 4 to 10 slide layers. I wish to put the course for trial with 10-12 participants. I wish ...
11 years ago
By Shalabh Jain
Lynne Teale
In the presentation, I have enabled the review quiz area on my results slide.  When the user reviews a "correct" or "incorrect" banner/text box shows up at the bottom ...
11 years ago
By Lynne Teale
Mark Spivey
I have developed a course and published as HTML5 for iPad Safari, and there are quite a few problems, such as audio and text being out of sync sometimes, and audio not...
11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Designer af
Hi, How can we change the matching drop down hover colour.
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ryan O'Connell
So, you've been asked to create some simulation e-learning that will teach users the 'button-pushing' side of how to use a piece of software, e.g. Word 2010.  You prob...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Designer af
Hi, I am facing a problem with my new office work. I have to create  a quiz screen in storyline, which have 1 question and 4 answer. Answer should be optional. For exa...
11 years ago
By Designer af
Brett Rockwood
Is it possible to have the seekbar work as a course-level object (similar to how it works in Captivate)? I would like to make a presentation that automatically advance...
11 years ago
By Meryem M
Alec Castle
Hi - new to Storyline - currently running with the trial version.  In general I like it a lot -but struggling with one thing today. I have created a base slide with tw...
11 years ago
By Mike Enders
Dorothy Stark
I've seen various posts about embedding Google Forms as web objects in Storyline, and I can get that to work OK. What I'm really interested in, however, is being able ...
11 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Barry Hollembeak
Hi.  I have two variables in a slide to prevent the learner from advancing to the next slide until both are "true". They work fine the first time through, but if the s...
11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jane  Talbot
We have two Storyline licenses each installed on a separte laptop, I am writing from the one currently working just fine.  The issue on our second license is that we c...
11 years ago
By Jane Talbot