Product Last Post Replies
questionlot wang
When I use flash movie, my movie(swf file) call other external files like other swf and audio files. I would like to know which folder I should put these external file...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jo Connelly
Hello, While working on an Engage file, I tried to preview the interaction (Tabs). The dialogue barely appeared and the app froze. I waited a while but could not get i...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Jo Connelly
udit sawhney
I have to place a hyperlink to an external site on one slide of my course, and it works fine when I preview the slide using Articulte preview but when I publish the co...
By April Barnum
Rebecca Mac
This is a little weird, but we are giving a client our files to use with an LMS. We are placing all the files on an FTP site and she is downloading them from there. Sh...
By Rebecca Mac
Wendy Cunniff
I would like to take a Presenter course I created and publish it as Format: FLV Frame Size: 320x240 bit rate: 160kbps Framerate: 15 fps I have made it to run through...
By Peter Anderson
Alan Bourne
Hi all, I have a quick SCORM question, hopefully someone might be able to help out (fairly straightforward). I need a quick breakdown of how the SCORM works when track...
By Justin Wilcox
Rebecca Mac
I haven't used annotations as of yet, but I want to add arrow pointing to the attachments link in the upper right part of the screen. It needs to come in a little way...
By Rebecca Mac
Christine James
I have seen a few presentations lately that had an enlarged (wider) presentation area. It looked as though it overlapped where the sidebar usually goes. I can't reme...
By Justin Wilcox
saffir test
I've been trying to make the last slide in my presenter have 2 buttons which take the user to 2 different places in the course. The lesson is in a new window. I've tr...
By Justin Wilcox
Yaz M
I noticed this after I saw that the presentation kept jumping to a slide that was hidden in the navigation. I havent had issues with this before but now i ...
By Yaz M
Babette Miller
I have an Articulate license on my work computer (a desktop PC) and it all works fine. In 2 weeks I'm going out of town on an extended business assignment for about 3 ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Richard Jones
I recently made a flag quiz and discovered (through the forum) that by adding text to the Choice column and text to the Match column (MATCHING DRAG AND DROP) - and the...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Richard Jones
Will Findlay
A little quiz for fellow Articulaters this morning.
By Ron Price
Larry Hieb
Is there a page that I can view what issues and or fixes were addressed in the most recent QM 09 update? I know when QM 09 loads up, it checks for any new updates, but...
By Justin Wilcox
Kelly Baldwin
Hello, We've experienced a few quirks on some of our quizzes. In one scenario, the quiz answers are messy, not formatted well and overlap other answers (t...
By Justin Wilcox
Lori Johnson
I have two slides that look exactly the same, one has animation and one doesn't. When the student first goes through the course they hit the one with animations,...
By Justin Wilcox
Natalie Medina
I have added a picture to show what I'm trying to describe. How do I add extra button's on top the menu bar? I see you can add standart ones from the prese...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob Bohmann
I need to use a base white background template in PPT. For each subtopic in a lesson, I want to switch to the slide only view. The slide only v...
By Peter Anderson
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I am having two problems. One in quizes and one when coming out of quizzes. I am building a series of seven similar courses to be taken in series. Each has an opening...
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Mary Keenan
hi - I added my company logo to the navigation panel, then removed it (Presentation Options > Logos). It is still displaying when I preview. ...
By Jeanette Brooks