Product Last Post Replies
Yaz M
I noticed this after I saw that the presentation kept jumping to a slide that was hidden in the navigation. I havent had issues with this before but now i ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Yaz M
Babette Miller
I have an Articulate license on my work computer (a desktop PC) and it all works fine. In 2 weeks I'm going out of town on an extended business assignment for about 3 ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Richard Jones
I recently made a flag quiz and discovered (through the forum) that by adding text to the Choice column and text to the Match column (MATCHING DRAG AND DROP) - and the...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Richard Jones
Will Findlay
A little quiz for fellow Articulaters this morning.
By Ron Price
Larry Hieb
Is there a page that I can view what issues and or fixes were addressed in the most recent QM 09 update? I know when QM 09 loads up, it checks for any new updates, but...
By Justin Wilcox
Kelly Baldwin
Hello, We've experienced a few quirks on some of our quizzes. In one scenario, the quiz answers are messy, not formatted well and overlap other answers (t...
By Justin Wilcox
Lori Johnson
I have two slides that look exactly the same, one has animation and one doesn't. When the student first goes through the course they hit the one with animations,...
By Justin Wilcox
Natalie Medina
I have added a picture to show what I'm trying to describe. How do I add extra button's on top the menu bar? I see you can add standart ones from the prese...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob Bohmann
I need to use a base white background template in PPT. For each subtopic in a lesson, I want to switch to the slide only view. The slide only v...
By Peter Anderson
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I am having two problems. One in quizes and one when coming out of quizzes. I am building a series of seven similar courses to be taken in series. Each has an opening...
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Mary Keenan
hi - I added my company logo to the navigation panel, then removed it (Presentation Options > Logos). It is still displaying when I preview. ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Adam Truckenmiller
Once the learner reaches the last screen in the CBT is there a way to have the Exit tab flash exactly how the Forward button flashes whenever the seekbar reaches the e...
By Adam Truckenmiller
gary robertson
Hello I am creating an engage stairstep. In the media I wish to insert a video file for each step. I can do this however the video is too small. How can viewers ...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sophia  Panova
Hello Everyone! I have created a Flashcard interaction. Everything looks good except that the title of a few cards does not fit on the back of the card. It looks okay...
By Justin Wilcox
Brian Griffin
Hello heroes, I have a question. I have a presentation with 17 visible slides and 10 hidden slides. Hidden slides contain optional information about the course s...
By Justin Wilcox
Joshua Norgaard
Hi all. I've been using Articulate for about a year and have been steadily advancing our courses to be more interactive for the user. I have run into a couple of issue...
By Brendan Strong
Carly Stevens
Our IT department have installed Flipbook and StairSteps for Engage but how do I access them? They don't appear on the Engage screen. I've tried the "Community Ac...
By Robert Kennedy
Jim Revell
Working with a customer-supplied template (brand new PPT), I am finding graphics popping into the edges of various frames after I publish. The graphics are from elsewh...
By Jim Revell
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone tell me how to achieve a shiny black effect on my Articulate player?
By Peter Anderson
Leslie Allen
I work in Articulate about once per year, so I can never remember how I was able to do things before. I’m working on a project now that has bullets that animate onto ...
By blair parkin