Product Last Post Replies
Ron Dabbs
I have a module with a few Flash Objects. The entire module is in Slide Only View. The module works fine in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, but it works diff...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bob Guardi
I'm creating a piece that utilizes no player controls and ideally would cover the majority of the screen during playback. However, I've noticed the margining (top and ...
By Justin Wilcox
Donna Carter
Hello I need to update a presentation that I created months ago and can't find the source file. I have attached a document with details of what I see. Norm...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Abhijit Gangawane
Hi, We have received the following functionality requirement for Assessment in a new e-Learning we are developing in Articulate 9. Pre-Test Logic: If learners s...
By Justin Wilcox
Tom Lentz
I'm having a set of troubles with my Articulate Quizmaker. Two problems in particular. My first problem is that I would really like to be able to see how many attempts...
By Tom Lentz
Dana Lundy
I just published a Presenter 09 publication to Articulate on-line. About 1/2 way through the slides, the presentation returns to a previous slide rather than mov...
By Justin Wilcox
Aneta Ufert
I clicked on the publish button in my power point presentation and followed the explanation reports in the tutorials. By then everything worked out ... but now my...
By Justin Wilcox
Matt Blackstock
Good Morning E-Learning Heroes! We have just commenced using the Articulate E-Learning Studio (love the products!) at my organisation and have a couple of modules...
By Justin Wilcox
Kerwin Kuniyoshi
Hi, I have a branched scenario utilizing transparent shapes with the hyperlink to either the next slide or the one after. It works fine in Powerpoint. But when I publi...
By Justin Wilcox
Paul Maguire
Dear Support, We have many eLearnings created in Articulate Presenter and up until a few days ago they were running fine. However we now have a problem whereby the cou...
By David Anderson
Simon Perkins
A recent draft had annotations on let say slides 10, 15 and 20 - all correct and working where they should be. Client asks us to add some content so away we go, ...
By Justin Wilcox
Marcus Dodd
Hi, bare in mind that I am very new to articulate, so apologies for any mistakes! I was tasked with creating a customised player template and now I need to share the t...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Lindsey Brockish
I recently read a post about pre-loading flash videos (swf files): http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/906/3235.aspx#3235 I would like to find a comparable ...
By Lindsey Brockish
Ted Moore
I have a presentation that is pretty video intensive, about 52 minutes worth. Along with the audio voice overs in the slides I have a rough calculation of 1 hour 30 mi...
By Justin Wilcox
Adrian Gates
Hi, I just finished a few courses with non-linear navigations. In one, everything is linked from a menu page. So after each section, you'd be directed back to the menu...
By Jo Connelly
Ron Dabbs
Just wondering if it is possible to scale the swf used as a Flash Object when it loads into the player. I can rescale it with using _level33 in a custom skin and...
By Ron Dabbs
josh kollaja
I have text in all caps on a slide in my presentation. I've synched it's animation, etc. and in all those windows, it appears exactly as I've typed it. How...
By Justin Wilcox
Tracey Kench
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a list of all PowerPoint animations that are not compatible with presenter? Thanks, Tracey Kench www.trainingresolutions....
By Tracey Kench
Al Miller
How can I view all the Screenr's someone has posted? For example, Jeanette Brooks has posted 241 screencasts. There are only 10 that show up on her Screenr page, thoug...
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Perkins
There are already a couple of posts on this but none with a solution that's going to work for me right now. Basically, a course that was previously working fine ...
By Justin Wilcox