Product Last Post Replies
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, I am developing a course (in English) that uses words containing accents. I have converted (when necessary) these words and letters to Arial Unicode MS. They are d...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Robert Roach
Hello, When I take a quiz for the first time and pass, take it again and fail, it won't let me proceed after failing (I must pass again to proceed). Is there a w...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
My Atriculate output is in great mess - Slides with slide only view are fine. But when the next slide is a standard view, the side bar is cutting the slide conten...
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Smyser
Hi All, I'm inserting my captivate5 simulations as web objects because of the compatibility issue, but now I have a new issue. Here's the behavior I want: 1) show intr...
By Justin Wilcox
Sheri  Matt
Is there a way to loop a video? The video I chose is too short for my script. I want it to keep playing for the duration of my narration. Thanks! Sheri
By Justin Wilcox
Peter Zaidel
I'm having an issue with course tracking (and other communication between the LMS and Articulate). It only appears to be an issue with IE9, and has only recently...
By Peter Zaidel
Bruce Graham
Hi all, Whilst I appreciate that it is not available in Engage '09, (but here's hoping for Storyline, or AP'11....), I need an interaction that is a "grid". I need ab...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, Has any one else come across this? In Safari 5, the attachment 'drop down' functions, but the links won't work. However, the videos play - which I would have...
By Phil Mayor
Derek Laur
Hello, Is there a feature in Articulate Presenter that allows a slide to move to the next slide after X amount of seconds? If so, can this vary from slide to slide?
By Jeanette Brooks
Ather Imran
Hi Everyone, This may be an elementary question, so bear with me. We are evaluating Articulate Presenter to generate SCORM compliant LMS e-course. Our starting point i...
By Steve Flowers
Rich Sands
Is it possible to publish Articulate courses that do not force users to do anything? For example, not all engage buttons need to be clicked before moving to the next s...
By David Anderson
Dane Huxford
We have an instance where a person's laptop crashed, luckily we have all the Articulate files backed up. The crashed laptop was used to develop the content in Office 2...
By Steve Flowers
Jo-Anne Satterly
I have a quiz with 500 questions, and it randomly shows 40. Is it possible to reset the value/points of the questions to be each worth 1 point all at one time now, aft...
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Sanjit Keskar
Does the interactivity in Engaagge extend to being able to move objects on a slide with a mouse and reposition them elsewhere on the slide during a playback of a swf f...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Sanjit Keskar
Bruce Graham
OK, just a fun thread here, to try and knock the braincells together, and introduce some other perspectives to classic "learning" and instructional design. Who, from h...
By Lana Dabboussy
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem a client is having with the resume feature. We use Moodle 2.0.3. The client is getting the same problem with IE9 Beta an...
By Phil Mayor
Rich R
Does anyone know how to have a "hint" on a Quizkmaker quiz? I have a sequnce order quiz and I want to provide a hint function in which the learner clicks on the ...
By Phil Mayor
Gary Orlove
I am using Quizmaker to hold all the questions for all my courses. I have the questions grouped according to course level and subject and randomly choose a certain num...
By Brian Batt
Ronnie Swietek
I have a client who gave me a powerpoint that has a couple slides with embedded SWFs (some small animations). The client didn't provide me with the SWF files, however,...
By Phil Mayor
Stuart Jackson
I saw an answer to this question but I am still using version 5 and it does not seem to follow for my version. So does anyone know how to remove thePowered by....in th...
By Stuart Jackson