Product Last Post Replies
Jo-Anne Satterly
I have a quiz with 500 questions, and it randomly shows 40. Is it possible to reset the value/points of the questions to be each worth 1 point all at one time now, aft...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Sanjit Keskar
Does the interactivity in Engaagge extend to being able to move objects on a slide with a mouse and reposition them elsewhere on the slide during a playback of a swf f...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Sanjit Keskar
Bruce Graham
OK, just a fun thread here, to try and knock the braincells together, and introduce some other perspectives to classic "learning" and instructional design. Who, from h...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Lana Dabboussy
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem a client is having with the resume feature. We use Moodle 2.0.3. The client is getting the same problem with IE9 Beta an...
By Phil Mayor
Rich R
Does anyone know how to have a "hint" on a Quizkmaker quiz? I have a sequnce order quiz and I want to provide a hint function in which the learner clicks on the ...
By Phil Mayor
Gary Orlove
I am using Quizmaker to hold all the questions for all my courses. I have the questions grouped according to course level and subject and randomly choose a certain num...
By Brian Batt
Ronnie Swietek
I have a client who gave me a powerpoint that has a couple slides with embedded SWFs (some small animations). The client didn't provide me with the SWF files, however,...
By Phil Mayor
Stuart Jackson
I saw an answer to this question but I am still using version 5 and it does not seem to follow for my version. So does anyone know how to remove thePowered by....in th...
By Stuart Jackson
Freddy Barnes
Good Afternoon, Could someone help me on how to make the width of my engage modules smaller. I want to use the FAQ engage model as a searchable database on...
By Freddy Barnes
mo ahddoud
Hello Guys, i've created a ppt, converted to Presenter but ir runs really fast like every 30sec it changes slides how can I change that? Thanks
By mo ahddoud
Jodina Simmons
I am new to Articulate, so not sure about the tool. I have an outside Vendor creating 8 videos for me in MP4 format. I need to get these videos in a SCORM ...
By David Anderson
JB ...
Hello... I've had to use Captivate5 and therefore put Web Objects in my course. When the Web Object is playing it covers up the dropdowns for the Exit b...
By JB ...
Ian Hamid
Hi All, I'm new to Articulate. Currently, I am doing a project using Articulate to convert most of SOPs into a courseware. I am looking for some experts view on my req...
By blair parkin
Wallis Miller
Never had this problem - the text on my shapes is animating - but the shape is not. Nothing was selected to have the text animate independent of the shape. Everything...
By Wallis Miller
Carrie Eaton
I need a screen with text and also a video where the user can click something to start the video and replay it at will. I see how to play the video with a playbar in t...
By Carrie Eaton
Claire Griswold
We are using the FAQ Engage template to post job aids to our LMS. They open the Engage and the "questions" are categories. In each category is a series of URLs that op...
By Brian Batt
Pat Cooper
I just published a course for use on our SharePoint site. The Resume Presentation message box pops up as needed but is totally void of information. ( Screen shot attac...
By Brian Batt
Ryan Recht
Hello - I have a quiz with the desired behavior: If user passes quiz, user is allowed to move to the next slide. If user fails quiz, user is allowed to retry the qui...
By Ryan Recht
Aaron  Walker
So, not sure if this is doable or not. Sure could use some good guidance. I've published a tutorial on Articulate Presenter 09 and would like to embed that into ...
By Aaron Walker
Bruce Graham
Hi, In an interaction I had a link that pointed to \\xxx\yyy\zzz\aaa\xx which was an incorrect link. The client played it, and when the error came back, the W...
By Bruce Graham