Last Post Replies
Adam Mullins
Hi, I published a 360 review link and had it sent to multiple SMEs from what I will just call Account A, but I have recently changed my account/email for Articul...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Phoebe Sterdan
Hi, I made a storyline 360 file that I have uploaded to Review, in hopes of using as a block in Rise. It works fine in preview mode in SL, but in Review, the lightbox ...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurie Sands
The course I just uploaded to Review 360 is not playing the audio properly. It works fine when I preview it, and the mp4 files play perfectly on their own, but when I ...
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Brad Eastman
Hi all: Apologies for what might seem to be a basic question, but we have a problem that none of my group have the experience to answer. I’m hoping for some input rega...
almost 3 years ago
By Brad Eastman
Bethany Anguiano
Is there a better way to review SME comments in Review360? Anytime I have a comment or suggested change, I have to scroll through the lesson to find the change reques...
almost 3 years ago
By Bethany Anguiano
Melanie Caughron
If I have a 360 review link and want to keep it with comments but do not want anyone else to add comments. If I move it into a new folder will that make the link inacc...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Debra Holcomb
Hi, I find that it typically takes five-nine tries to upload a 360 file to Review before the thumbnail shows up or the file updates. Why is this? It gets frustrating u...
almost 3 years ago
By Debra Holcomb
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Right now, Review 360 is down. Our team is digging into the problem and we’ll keep you posted on our progress. We’re so sorry for the trouble. The best way to keep up ...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Weylin Miller
When trying to publishe a course to Articulate 360 review from Articulate Storyline 360, I get an error message that says "Articulate 360 is Temporarily Unavailab...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Ballerin
Hi there, Publishing Storyline files to Review 360 makes the videos (incorporated into the Storyline story) blurry. The videos are perfect in Storyline, and when...
almost 3 years ago
By Becca Levan
KF Opleidingen
It is not possible to create a new account so that our e-learning can be reviewed. If a new employee wants to register, we receive the following message (see attachmen...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabella Lesslie
Hi there, Most of the review comments from Version 1 of this RISE course are not showing when viewing the current version. The comments have not been resolved: ht...
almost 3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Fiona OSullivan
Hello, We are using Rise for our training material. Within the Rise lessons, we are using storyline blocks for some of the content. The issue we have is when som...
almost 3 years ago
By Fiona OSullivan
Dave Strobl
Is it possible to post all review comments at once as opposed to each item sending an email for every comment? Would make things much better. Regards Dave
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Pete Smithies
Is there a way to automatically notify stakeholders - when I upload a new version of a project for 360 review? Regards Pete
almost 3 years ago
By Pete Smithies
Delphine Cerisier
Hello, my boss published content in Review 360, I am part of her team in Articulate RiSe and I'm also administrator, when I go to my content in Review 360 I don´t...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Ange CM
Hi has anyone come across this. I have sent file to Articulate but thought I'd see if it is a known-known. I uploaded a module to review for a challenge, it looked fin...
almost 3 years ago
By Ange CM
Friday Center
Good Morning, I have built a SL module using a template from an Articulate user submitted one. When I preview the entire project, it works great. But when ...
almost 3 years ago
By Fannie May Alba
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello. When uploading mp4.-file into the Review 360 I get an error that the file I selected is not a supported file type. The same issue is with mov. files. ...
almost 3 years ago
By Brooke South
Rory Francis
I've tried searching through the discussions and don't see this popping up anywhere. We're liking using Review, however we have a concern about how "open" it is. We ha...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie