Last Post Replies
Emily Marble
Is there a way to put the buttons back on the lower left corner as they were before the update? We have SEVERAL modules in development with instructions referrin...
3 years ago
By Kirsten Modine
Commercial  Learning and Development
I have made a copy of a document when it was in review, how do I get it into rise 360 to edit and not be in review 360?
3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Simone Basilio
If I don't delete the courses I publish to Review in the Articulate Cloud, are they kept there indefinitely? Thank you,
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Seth Merriam
Hi, I recently saw this post: How to package video MP4 files to be SCORM compliant? where Phil Mayor mentioned that you could upload a video to Review ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
CK1 CK1
I'd like to be able to mute notifications to the 'commenter' (in this case the Client) of the comments he/she submits. Currently, they see my responses to their ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Alexandra Eisler
Hi, I'm having an inconsistent problem where sometimes (though not always) when I publish a file to the Review 360 platform (and occasionally when I publish for ...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Wadsworth
Hello, experts! I have somehow created two copies of the same course in Review 360, and now I have comments in both copies. Is there anyway I can merge the two version...
3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Sharria Makeda Abdul-Hakeem
I have a project in Storyline 3, that when I tried to open with 360. I received the following message. “This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be opened. I...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Norhan Nasr
Hello, I have Storyline 360 inserts in a Rise course. I added a drop shadow effect to many screenshots in SL. They appear within the preview option within storyline. W...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Tricia Verkuilen
Good Afternoon, We would like to include a feedback/survey slide in our Storyline file but do not have an LMS. All our modules are viewed via a Review360 link. Is ther...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ivo Meyer
Hello, I'm trying to upload my e-learning course to Review 360, but the upload speed is very slow (>3 hours for a 50 MB file) and Storyline even crashed several tim...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Daniel Durkin
I created some slides in PP to go along with the Articulate features used on several of the slides. A lot of the animations didn't translate to the presentation ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stuart Haines
For most question types in Articulate Risse, when a respondent selects an incorrect answer there is a nice (x) icon next to the response. Correct responses ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Claire Anderson
Hi, I have been sent a link to review a course in Review 360 but I am not able to leave any feedback (image below). Is this a problem with the way the Storyline 360 fi...
over 3 years ago
By Claire Anderson
Mark Thomson
Hi, I have a Storyline course that I uploaded to Review 360 last year (August 2020). The course was working fine. I went in to look at the course recently and the nav...
over 3 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Agne Ignotiene
Hi, My URLs do not work, when being previewed in Review360. I'm attaching an error message, which my client get when clicking on hyperlink in Review360. The hype...
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shakis Hall
Hi! I am just starting out with the eLearning Challenges. I am not going in order, I am picking ones that are easy for a novice to do until I feel comfortable doing mo...
over 3 years ago
By Shakis Hall
Bridget Gruner
Hi - I just had a reviewer show me her review feedback page. Using the same url and browser, it is showing old images on her feedback link and showing the updated vers...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Viateur Ndayishimiye
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to use tools such as strikethrough and text highlighting in Review 360. Thanks
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Marnie Kirkwood
I published a course I created in PowerPoint using Engage to Review 360. How do I move this course from Review into Rise so I can use the link without it taking ...
over 3 years ago
By Marnie Kirkwood