Last Post Replies
Nidhin K
Hi, there, we are creating a mobile specific learning experience for one of our clients. But the client wants the videos to be played in full screen in all the mobile...
1 year ago
By Nidhin K
Caryl Jones
Hi, Is there an update to being able to disable the zoom function on an image in the timeline block. I notice from some of the previous threads that this is bein...
1 year ago
By Caryl Jones
Milissa Copeland
Please Please Please allow ISD to be in charge of creating their content. It has been years and we still cannot autoplay videos in Rise. I do NOT want to turn it into ...
1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Training  & Enablement
Are there any Iorad users out there that are unable to complete the addition of an Iorad to a Rise 360 course? My team within my org has been struggling with thi...
1 year ago
By Lauren Taylor
Henrik Lührs
Hi. Is there a possibility to influence the displayed width of inserted images (e.g. left & right padding)? If they are inserted as "image centred", the full conte...
1 year ago
By Henrik Lührs
Dinesh Nangare Nangare
My Articulate Rise file is large and contains 12 videos. I'm having trouble exporting PDF. When I export a PDF, it only shows a single blank page and size is 1kb. Can ...
1 year ago
By Michael Marcos
Jeff Chandler
Hello, Our organization has an extensive library of Rise Courses. From what we can tell - the only way to add collaborators is by a course at a time and one individual...
1 year ago
By Gabriela Lopez-Price
Leah Holroyd
Hi all, really hope someone can help me with this... For several months now I've been working on a suite of online modules (built in Rise with embedded Storyline) abou...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Mark Colomb
I have a Rise COurse exporting to SCORM 2004 4th Edition, tracking using quiz results. (*.zip file attached) I have used a divider in the course requiring the learner ...
1 year ago
By Mark Colomb
Anne Kathrine Kjær Trier
Hi All I have an issue with one of my rise courses. I have build and put in several STL blocks to a page but when I view them on the rise page on a smart phone (Iphone...
1 year ago
By IMPROV LEARNING
Dani Gibson
Hi all! I'm wondering how I would be able to do something similar to what this rise template does with the author and book links below his picture. https:/...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Padraig Leadership
Hi, this question seems to be asked a few times years ago but no clear answer. We are designing multi-lesson courses in Rise360 and then using them in a learndas...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gianni Ranucci
Hello, Rise 360's interface won't adapt to mobile devices, we have found various issues (like the screenshots attached to this thread). Is there anything you c...
1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Dorrien Venables
Hi Currently it does not seem possible to save the Rise source files to one's local machine. As we plan do develop some modules in Rise for clients, we would need to s...
1 year ago
By Göntje Henke
Reena Deklotz
Does anyone have an example course or inserting emotional intelligence/learning into a web-based training? If so, would you please share the link? Please and thank you...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Katharina Bieniecka
There is a limit to what I can put on a card, but even if I stay within that limit the last few words of the sentence are cut off the eLearning is used on the phone. W...
1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Rekha Mohanty
Hi, This is urgent! I have many project builds in RISE 360 (all of them set to a specific corporate font). This morning, when I opened two of the RISE 360 files, the f...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sara Pieczarka
Can anyone offer insight into why a learners progress in a Rise module is not saving in ADP LMS? We've confirmed setting and checked that the reset learner progress op...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Moni H
Hello, Viewing the Rise 360 course templates there are courses within the 'Real Content' category available for use. Some real content courses include actual videos th...
1 year ago
By Brian Sibanyoni
Cara Beck
Hey All! I am looking to export a Rise File and upload it to a SharePoint site. Has anyone attempted this? Thank you in advance for your help! Cara
1 year ago
By Connie R Kozak