Last Post Replies
DV Pallavi
With the screen reader on, press the tab key on the keyboard. The screen reader reads the question along with the first option in the radio group. This is incorrect be...
1 year ago
By Marvie Mulder
Jody Pescod
I have a custom divider to separate blocks in my lessons. I used the Divider block and the brand color to set the color. The padding top and bottom are set to have no ...
1 year ago
By Mengqiao Xu
Jacqueline Richmond
Hi everyone, We are experiencing a strange issue with a couple of our courses after a recent revision to our training program. We use Cornerstone as our LMS. We have n...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Brooks O'Kelley
Hi! Once I upload a course to our LMS (Bridge) and to make sure that it works, I take the quiz and get an answer wrong, it immediately highlights the "right" answer. W...
1 year ago
By Brooks O'Kelley
lisa@firetech.com Salzman
This has been an issue for me for a while now, and I'm just now making a post about it to see if anyone else has the same issue. As I'm working on a course in Rise, th...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Alicia Wallace
Hi - first time poster, sorry if this is the wrong place. Built a quiz in Rise with multiple response questions and one of them marks the correct answer as incorrect. ...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Anne-Gaelle Laplanche
Hello, We are based in Canada and I work with Rise 360. I tested exporting a course via XLIFF file, saving it with Notepad (.xlf format) and sending it to my tra...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
JC Caianiello
Hey there Articulatians, Does Rise have a Resource Page functionality like that in Storyline 360? If not, what are some of the ways that the community addresses the ne...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Megan O'Donovan
I am the course owner. I just made content edits and am wanting to publish a new version of an existing but the only option I see on the review page is to create new. ...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Kорпоративный университет
How do I change the font of the Articulate Rise navigation bar? When you change the fonts in the course setting, the header and body fonts change. The font of the navi...
1 year ago
By Kathleen Hathaway
Nora Jones
Hi all, I have a Rise 360 course embedded as an iframe at the bottom of a webpage. When the user presses continue or uses the sidebar to switch between lessons/content...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
DeAnna Kettler
Me and my team are getting errors when we try to replace a content image with a custom image. We are able to upload from the content library. Anyone else having these ...
1 year ago
By DeAnna Kettler
Adil Ahmed
Hi team, I'm facing an issue where I've kept the transparency of the Closed Captions in Camtasia to 30%. Still, when I import the CCs to Rise in a video, the backgroun...
1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Chris Chase
This works but might be too much with multiple tabs being open. Anyone have any suggestions to improve? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/3edb6baf-dfa9-4cb3-9...
1 year ago
By Chris Chase
Marita Ziegler
Hello all, I need your advice. I uploaded a voiced video to Rise - in Rise the audio track contains artifacts (the original file sounds normal). Probably this is due t...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michelle McCrory
I have created an Engage block to place in my Rise course, and followed all the directions as far as I can see, but it doesn't show when I try to place it in my Rise&n...
1 year ago
By Felix Franke
UNCCLEARN UNCCLEARN
I was wondering if anyone here has ever used short courses/micro learning for the public consultation, stakeholder engagement process? It doesn't seem to be a done thi...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
valentina todoro
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if anyone has ever experienced a Rise getting lost went sent. I'm sending some Rises to another author, and I have been told some Rises h...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Stuart Humphries
Hello, When using the button stack for a list of emails, once the learner clicks on a button - the draft email that opens has the name of the Rise resource as the subj...
1 year ago
By Stuart Humphries
Marcus Biady
Hi everyone, I am wanting to make employees watch the entire video in this section of my Rise course before they move on. I attached a few screenshots showing what I f...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner