Last Post Replies
Amanda Poley
Can aXPI be used in with RISE?
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Caitlin Austin
Hello! If I have an embedded video in a Rise course, if a learner starts the video and then exits the course, will it save their place in the video? Or would they need...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Sarah Mottaghinejad
We have audio files for text so that people with visual impairments get a better experience that just using a screen reader. We're constantly debating about whether to...
over 1 year ago
By Cultural Orientation Resource Exchange
Nathan Drake
Hello. Receiving this error when uploading: Import failed: the specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name msut be lss than 260 char...
over 1 year ago
By Ron Price
Oliver Deakin
Hi I can see a few similar posts but they're all mostly 5+ years old. Is it possible in Rise to create a short diagnostic quiz at the start of a module? If a lea...
over 1 year ago
By Oliver Deakin
Kelly Sheehan
Hi, So we have some face to face instructor lead training that is powerpoint based at the moment and it needs to be updated. Now I would love to use Storyline 360 but ...
over 1 year ago
By Ron Price
Jeanne Marchand
I keep getting an error message when editing my rise module. Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists I had been able to...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Denise Koch
English Translation below: Ich bereite gerade mein erstes e-Learning für meinen Job vor und habe dafür Powerpoints des Unternehmens in Storyline bearbeitet und diese d...
over 1 year ago
By Denise Koch
Jamie Billingham
Hi folks, I just exported 17 Rise courses to pdf. 15 exported perfectly. 2 did not. I have rebooted, opened, closed copied, renamed... These 2 course just keep ex...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Martha Garzon
Hello, Has there been thought around adding characters that represent children and/or youth? I did find young adults, but no younger representation. Thank ...
over 1 year ago
By Renae Flegg
Victor Cuevas
Hi, I am desperate need to know where to park my car (analogy). I have courses that I have built using Articulate Rise 360. My business focuses on building...
over 1 year ago
By Victor Cuevas
Peter Clarebrough
When I was evaluating this software, I was able to create a project with the single license that I had been assigned and was able to add collaborators. They would rece...
over 1 year ago
By Peter Clarebrough
Micah Weedman
Hi all: I'm finding that my text entries look strange next to images when I use the image & text blocks in my courses. It sometimes looks like it's attemptin...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bernice Chickery
I created an E-learning course in Rise360 and now there is a request to add narration for future users. I am aware that I can add audio to each block that is learner i...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Shazeena Faruk
As far as I am aware if I get a preview link from Rise, it will not expire as long as I still have access to my account. But what happens if my subscription expires? D...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Fiona Clarke
Is it possible to add a hyperlink to an image in rise?
over 1 year ago
By Sujit Nair
Digital Learning Consultant
Hello! My workplace uses two Microsoft fonts: Montserrat and Gadugi. I only have the normal and bold versions of these available (maybe Microsoft automatically i...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Michelle McCrory
Hi, I hope someone can help with this. I have a Rise lesson I just started, and in previous lessons I created a graphic to go under the lesson header and to use throug...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Jessica Maldonado
Hi everyone, I'm creating a very large Rise course where the client asked for fill-in-the-blank questions. I created the questions in Storyline and then imported the q...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Liz Tyler
Hi, I've added a drag and drop question in Storyline 360 and then uploaded it to Rise 360. When it's in preview mode it won't work when in mobile format (portrait or l...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn