Last Post Replies
philippa bedingfield
Hi. I can preview what my course looks like in Rise on phone / tablet etc but I can't see how I can switch of portrait mode (as I can in SL360) Is this possible? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By philippa bedingfield
Emilie ROULLEAU-NOGRÉ
We have created a learning with a final quiz. One of the question is a matching activity : once the Rise has been exported, the "confirm" button associated to thi...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Laurie Noffs
is there a way to create a text link (caption under an image) to another lesson within the Rise course? Instead of using the button stack? I want images as links to my...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Karen Palleschi
I believe I can restrict a learner from progressing in a Rise 360 course until a required action is completed, like watching a video. Is there a way I can requir...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Shawn Woodworth
Is there a way to populate all Rise content (Rise guide name) created by my team into an excel document or any other format? We need a list of all existing content to ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michael Fally
Hi everyone, Is it right, that the trigger of the LMSCommit() is managed by the SCORM package? Thats right or? Why is there a difference in the frequency of the LMSCom...
over 2 years ago
By Ernst Huber
Cathy Allen of Audit Conduct
Hi - I built a course in Rise dividing content of the course using Continue Blocks. All such blocks require the learner to complete the blocks above before c...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Deborah Bergeron
I have done this dozens of times with no issue but with a specific course I am getting this prompt when I try to create a review file. Anyone else had this issue? Have...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Acxion University
Videos in my Rise courses are timing out, spinning and then eventually the course will freeze. I have tried rendering all the videos at lower resolutions, but did...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Irene Partain
Hello, What LMS do you suggest that would work with Rise360? Thank you, Irene
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Andrew England
I've seen many posts requesting specific features for Batch processing in Rise, and in general I think Rise is lacking as an authoring tool in this respect. It wo...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johara Boukaa
Hi there, I've imported the translated XLIFF files successfully into the Rise 360 course, however I keep on getting blank spaces and boxes and [object, object] text. G...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Hall
Users on iOS mobiles cannot scroll to the next Rise lesson when SCORM is installed in Moodle. This is due to the scroll bar on the right that the iFrame sits within. T...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jacob Affeldt
I am experiencing an issue this morning where Rise is refusing to load again. The server status says everything is good however, Rise will not populate any of my...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Efrat Maor
Finishing a compliance campaign - we had hundreds of people that had issues with content not marked as complete. The campaign run on 2 different LMS', so it doesn't se...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sara Vitale
Hi there, I've noticed that emoji are appearing as outlines in headings when working in Rise with Google Chrome. It seems it only occurs if the text is of a cert...
over 2 years ago
By Sara Vitale
carlisle miller
Hi Articulate Rise is an astonishingly great platform. How can I remove the line that appears above the text on a fullwidth image? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Drew K
It seems like the button object, when set to "send an email" by default includes the code to generate a subject line. Im trying to use my own subject line code and whe...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kimberly Dennis
Hi, I created my first fairly simple Rise course comprised of 9 lessons with a video and 5 knowledge check questions in each. Then there is a final quiz. I...
over 2 years ago
By Kimberly Dennis
Aimee Perez
The following article states “Keep in mind that image and quote carousels, process interactions, drag-and-drop interactions, and chart blocks aren’t currently keyboard...
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann