Last Post Replies
Sean Morrow
Is anyone else having issues with Rise right now? The website won't load for me and I finally got it to display and there are no courses?? I'm right in the middl...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rhonda Ranney
I am having issues with uploading saved images into RISE. Friday was fine, today is not. Has anyone been experiencing this?
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Cathy Zhou
Hi, everyone, I am unable to upload or change any images in Rise 360. Size does not seem to be the cause, since I've tried using one of the Content library image...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laurie Mattson
Hi, I'm trying to duplicate a Rise Course, but the images will not transfer over to the copy. Also, I tried to add a cover photo, but in Chrome is continuously process...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Fangxu AI
Hi everyone, I've encountered a problem when i uploaded an image JPG in the activity Labeled Graphic in Rise. It told me that it's not the right type of image (Not tru...
almost 5 years ago
By Fangxu AI
Amelia Costigan
We have close to a year's worth of short courses developed and ready to upload to our website. Unfortunately, mid-year our organization switched over to a Wordpr...
almost 5 years ago
By Pankaj Agrawal
Sweetrush Inc
Hi everyone! Newbie Rise user here. On a deadline with a project and I thought I could use Rise buttons to move the learner from one Rise course to another. Howe...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Lever
I have a client for whom I've created three Rise courses to be imported into their LMS. So far, so simple. However, we've received feedback that they would now like th...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CyberTrainer Lee
Hello. I am a single person freelancer with a single account, not a Team account. I am retained to create courses for corporations and healthcare groups that hav...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Wilson
My JS is very limited but is it possible to use the embedded Storyline option and use the JavaScript triggers to send statements? Any way of adding some JS ...
almost 5 years ago
By Elizabeth Polak
Rosemary Aylward
My marketing department wants to provide some graphics to include in a course. I've had issues where an image is way too big so I can't use it because you only se...
almost 5 years ago
By Amanda Smith
Lynda North
I am exporting a Rise course using the Web option. When I open the zip file that is generated and launch the index.html file a new window opens but it is blank/white. ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcel Milohnic
Hello everybody, I have a question about responsive design. Unfortunately, the courses from our LMS are displayed very small (especially the buttons) I have already te...
almost 5 years ago
By Marcel Milohnic
Dorota Preysnar
Hi there, Has anyone tried embedding Poll Everywhere into Rise? I am putting together a presentation and rather than using PPT I was hoping to do it in Rise but ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Houlihan
I can't upload an image to a 'labeled graphic' block I am working on. Every time I try, I get the dreaded "Please verify the file type is an image and try again"....
almost 5 years ago
By Sarah Callan
Patti Swiech
I am trying to access Rise Articulate and it is telling me I my computer is offline and to refresh. I am on a corporate server and it is not offline. Is Ri...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marlies Snijders
Hi guys, I am making a new course, but I forgot to start from the company template. Is there any way I can transfer the company template into the course I am developin...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wendy Murray
Hi. I am no technology wizard by any standard....but I thought I was able to publish rise 360 and import it into the LMS system previously, when I was first look...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Julie Conder
Hi, How can I add questions that require a short answer from learners? Is there any way to indicate whether a short answer is correct? Thanks for your suggestion...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachna Ghiya
Is there a way to not show the quiz results page after the Quiz?
almost 5 years ago
By Rachna Ghiya