Darcy McGaffic started a new discussion Globally have all layers on all slides allow seeking?
"Hi, is there a way to globally assign all layers on all slides to allow seeking in Storyline? Thanks."
- 5 months ago08/19/19 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
Darcy McGaffic commented on the article Announcing 7 Exciting New Features in Articulate 360
"Hi, I don't see the option to publish to video. I just downloaded my desktop apps again, to make sure I got the latest update. Do you hav..."
- almost 2 years ago02/23/18 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
Darcy McGaffic replied to the discussion No sound transfered when publishing Replay project
"Was there ever an answer to this? If so, could you please share it? I have the same problem with Articulate Replay all the time. Yes, loc..."
- 2 years ago10/30/17 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi. I restarted the computer for about the 12th time, and it worked. I have no explanation other than to figure that Moss and Roy on "The..."
- over 2 years ago09/18/17 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"Oh, no. This is happening to me as well, and I have some very intricate work to do, this weekend, away from any help from IT. What a huge..."
- over 2 years ago09/17/17 at 2:13 am (UTC)
"I'm missing how to export that recorded content as an mp4, somehow."
- over 2 years ago09/13/17 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Actually, you could also probably just use a totally black image, like a png."
- over 2 years ago08/04/17 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago08/04/17 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Wow. I hate it when you can't choose to export as a lower version, especially when a product is new. The reason people are making this mi..."
- over 2 years ago06/11/17 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi! You can build in a fade up from black or down to black in Replay by creating a chunk of black video and dropping it before or after y..."
- over 2 years ago06/09/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago02/07/17 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"When you first download and then import this template, all the elements on the timeline are locked. Did you unlock them?"
- 3 years ago11/03/16 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, clean and pretty..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/16 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Well, yes, but not just the rectangle shape, but the images from the slide master copied and pasted onto the rectangle shape, if you want..."
- almost 4 years ago03/22/16 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Lauri - I'm sure you already do this, but I've been copying and pasting images from my base layer onto my mask layer to keep the look..."
- almost 4 years ago03/22/16 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Darcy McGaffic replied to the discussion Save image from screencast as png - suggested way in article doesn't seem to work
"That's unfortunate. Thanks! (incomplete post before)"
- almost 4 years ago03/03/16 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
Darcy McGaffic started a new discussion Save image from screencast as png - suggested way in article doesn't seem to work
"I am trying to save a frame of a screencast on Replay to a png image. I found this discussion: https://community.articulate.com/series/5/..."
- almost 4 years ago03/02/16 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Wow, that was speedy. Thanks so much, Christie. :)"
- almost 4 years ago01/28/16 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago01/28/16 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! Just checking -can you confirm whether what I said is correct, that it's not possible for the swf files to be removed from Sto..."
- almost 4 years ago01/28/16 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
Darcy McGaffic started a new discussion Flash player - swf files and Storyline output
"Hi, our organization would like to get away from having to use a flash player, and are therefore urging us to not use any flash files. I ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/27/16 at 11:46 pm (UTC)
"So there's no way to copy audio from one slide in Storyline and paste it into a different slide? Because I actually can't use Audacity on..."
- almost 4 years ago01/26/16 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"Checking in to see if the issue of multiple layers showing when publishing to Microsoft Word has been solved somehow. I have attached a ...."
- 4 years ago01/05/16 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"I did a series of undos on something unimportant, and then, out of order, something I needed went away. I tried to redo and it wouldn't. ..."
- 4 years ago12/21/15 at 7:42 pm (UTC)