Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am trying to build a Proof of Concept for a very "scenario-based" client project. The client currently has 6 x scenarios in a row, they are all pretty typical,...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Efrat Maor
I'm using an Engage output in a SharePoint. There is too much white space on the top on the HTML page, before the Engage befins and I would love to reduce it. I'm usin...
almost 13 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Sam Carter
I asked this question some time ago in the older forum. Can't find the response. Here it is again: In a restricted navigation course, students have trouble...
almost 13 years ago
By Sam Carter
Rob  W
Great feature in 09 which lets us record straight into the interaction. Using this method, or even importing audio files, means the audio plays when a slide/interactio...
almost 13 years ago
By Marci LaValley
Manon Rivest
Hi, What is the maximum size that can fit into an engage windows (to insert pictures). Thanks in advance Manon Rivest mrivest@cbse.ca
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Connie Malamed
I'm using a Tabbed interaction as a question and answer interaction. The scenario and question are in the introduction and then there are two tabs with answer choices....
almost 13 years ago
By Connie Malamed
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I made some Flash videos to insert into Engage. These Flash videos play correctly in a browser. Engage does not play them at the frame rate specified in th...
almost 13 years ago
By Paul Lombardi
Jacquie Nerandzic
I published a Glossary Interaction to Word that has 183 entries. The entries have numerous hyperlinks to other entries in the same interaction. When I open...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Diane Blake
Can anyone help me learn how to create the LEARNING OBJECTIVES interaction within this showcase one? http://www.articulate.com/products/demos/guru/AhHa/player.html
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Christine Coughlin
I'm combining 5 Engage Labeled Graphic interactions into one presentation as a Step by Step simulation. Is there any way to have the labeled graphics automatically ope...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Lynda Stevens
I have to create many of my graphics based on captured elements that I save as PNG files. The problem is that when I insert a graphic into into a tabs inte...
almost 13 years ago
By Lynda Stevens
Wilson Santiago
Hi. I have an issue with Engage I am hoping someone can answer. Whenever I create an engage interaction, it appears that once it is started, it has to be c...
almost 13 years ago
By Wilson Santiago
Geertje Jorritsma
Hello, I zipped a file from articulate and I lost de 'source' file. I need to edit de content, so I want to unzip de file en open it in Articulate. I know how to unzip...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nada Al-Ashbal
Does anyone else have this very weird problem? I had created an Engage interaction with some standard text and bulleted text. I wanted to select all the text and chan...
almost 13 years ago
By Nada Al-Ashbal
Ho-Jung Kang
I am working on an e-learning project for teaching critical listening to sound and music. I found out after(!) buying the package that you can import audio in ste...
almost 13 years ago
By Ho-Jung Kang
Joe Deegan
I am working on a project where I would like to include a "Commission Calculator" in an Engage Tabs interaction. The "Commission Calculator" would allow the user...
almost 13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Crisa McCarty
My template is black, grey and hot pink. I'd like the markers to be hot pink, but this is not an option. Is there a way to specify the marker color beyond those in the...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Mac
For the Labelled Graphic Is there a way to move the marker location around so I can place them specific places on my graphic? Thanks.
almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Rosie Piller
I'm embedding a swf file created using Captivate 3 into an Engage interaction, and I'm getting "Request Entity Too Large" errors when I embed this interaction into Pre...
almost 13 years ago
By Rosie Piller
Ann  Sweeney
I've never noticed it before, but on publishing a 40 slide CBT (PPT>Presenter>w/2 Engage slides), I am getting a link in the upper-most right corner that opens t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt