Last Post Replies
Greg Goodman
Does anyone have a business case they used to convince management that purchasing Articulate shows a return on investment? Thanks, All. Greg, the Newbie
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Nancy Reyes
I have several slides that introduce a new topic by animating an image that contains the topic name. The image is set to slide in from the left "very fast" with ...
almost 13 years ago
By Nancy Reyes
Jeremy Burnstein
Hello All, I could use some help from the community: I have five slides that I want to function as layers. Common to all slides is a table 4 columns wide and 2 rows de...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeremy Burnstein
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. My company and I are finally working on publishing the presentation/video to the internet. We have to go through an internet company that we'...
almost 13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Kelly Miller
I am building a presentation that has several animations built in. One of the animations is the FLICKER emphasis. I would like the flicker to repeat 8 times. When I pu...
almost 13 years ago
By Kelly Miller
Corey Thoma
Help.. I have several modules that I created the same way.. I inserted a captivate swf as a web object into presenter and launched it through our LMS. This works beaut...
almost 13 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Brandy Meng
I inserted a swf into Presenter and it is really small. When I increase the size of the inserted file and then view the movie it is distorted. How can I ma...
almost 13 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Jeff Furumura
Hi, Heroes - I'm using Presenter 09's "Insert Flash Movie" utility to embed a movie into one of my slides. Everything is golden when I preview and publish to a n...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Dan Bowden
Hi, Is it possible to add subscript character to a slide title in the Articulate Properties menu? I have a slide that has the title CO2 for Carbon Dioxide but can't su...
almost 13 years ago
By Dan Bowden
Ryan Recht
Hi Guys - I've had great luck here before...I'm hoping you guys will come through to save my butt again. Here's the problem: I am working on a training presentation wh...
almost 13 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Jandy Marchand
Hello there! I am VERY new to articulate and my add-on got disabled. I did what they said and went to the microsoft button, clicked add-in's and clicked on...
almost 13 years ago
By Jandy Marchand
Mary Young
I have a project with several links to various internal policies. As it is now, if the user clicks a link, a browser window opens and the policy is displayed.&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Mary Young
Todd McQuage
We are testing LMS platforms with Articulate, but we are finding the SCORM 2004 compliance setting with Articulate is not working with the Absorb LMS Suite. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jessica Rich
Hi, I work with two other rapid e-learning "developers". I have created color theme within a specific template. I'd like to be able to save that template f...
almost 13 years ago
By Jessica Rich
Cyrelle Gerson
I had a potential client recently ask if I could develop a series of modules that required a complicated set of rules for retesting and remediation if a learner did no...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Fredia Dillard
I watched the awesome video where you can use a B&W background behind color and tried it for myself. The picture is a group of 6 families. The hyperlinks work perf...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kimberly Matson
I have two problems; the first one listed being the most pressing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much. Kimberly #1. Articul...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Bowden
Hi, Is it possible to set the audio properties of a slide so the audio only plays once the first time you get to it? Reason I ask is that I am using branching to open ...
almost 13 years ago
By Lori Heithoff
Laurie Gilmore Farley
I need to rename my source PowerPoint file. I'm terrified that if I rename my .ppt file, it will somehow negatively impact the connection with the corresponding...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kimberly Matson
When I try to preview my Presenter ppt - it is "freezing" (continuous hourglass icon). Is there anything I can do about this? Have to shut down ppt via tas...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox