Last Post Replies
Simon Perkins
Have been playing with Flash CS4 and built a SWF using one of the lessons in Adobe's CIB manual (lesson 6 for those that know it). Plays perfectly when published...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Whit Eldridge
Any ideas why after I toggle ON my slide numbers in the Presenter Player Template settings window it doesn't publish my course with slide numbers ON?
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
jon mills
I bought presenter and engage back when it was version 5. What was the last version of that before it changed to studio and where can i download the update to make sur...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Justin Leoni
This goes along with a previous post of mine so I wont go there, but Mozilla released Firefox 4 as an official release. And i'm getting the following behavior: I...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Colin Bill
I have a simple slide with animation where a cloud moves onto the screen with a sound effect (thunder). When I record my narration in Articulate and then sync animatio...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I couldn't find a forum just for the video encoder program, so I'm posting my question here. I hope that's okay. First, I have a .mov file that I ...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Laura Ramos
Hello! I've been using the free Studio 09 Trial to produce a course to present to my Board and convince them to give Articulate a chance. My problem is that the index ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ben Mincavage
Hi, I'm very new to the e-learning forums, 30 minutes new to be exact. So bear with me if this is a common question and I just couldn't find it. I'm working with...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I'm just double checking something. Is it true that if a person is having trouble with longer movies playing smoothly in presenter, they should pl...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ana Cação
Dear all, Sometimes we worked on presentations the we save before closing them. But then when we open the file again some things are not formatted ...
13 years ago
By Ana Cação
jon mills
I got install presenter 5 and it says error 1719 windows installer service could not be accessed contact your support personal to verify that it is properly registere...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am looking for a software package or solution to design a scenario and use it for our eLearning. For example, an office that has some people, desks, comiputer...
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have an interesting idea floating in my head. Do you have any ideas on how I could use an image of a chalkboard, and have a hand write letters on the ch...
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
B'Donna Roberson
I have a presentation that uses powerpoint and engage interactions. I have learned the presenter would like to use a pointer to advance the presentation. ...
13 years ago
By Shawn Cantu
Mike Enders
Hey folks, Has anyone encountered this before? I've attached an image that shows what I'm seeing in the ribbons for both Engage and Quizmaker. On some menus, it ...
13 years ago
By Mike Enders
Jim Bierbower
I have an Articulate module that ends on a blank slide except for a button that contains a link to another site. The button works fine in Preview and when I publi...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Arkady Maydanchik
I have been using Articulate for a long time and we always go through synchronization of voiceover with animations, which is fine. However, we now need to create one o...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Neuweiler
In a recently published set of modules, I noted this behavior in all of them... the navigation panel overlaps the bottom part of the presenter panel. I'm wondering whe...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ash Tokhy
Hi, I have a Tablet PC. How can I use ppt Ink Annotation to write or draw on the slide while recording narration in the Presenter? I know this is possible in the...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ana Cação
Dear all, I'm having some problems with some text boxes that are filled with an image. In the slides everything is OK and the image appear, but on the Preview mode an...
13 years ago
By Ana Cação