Last Post Replies
Allen Way
Greetings, I've been pulling my hair out over this one: I have an image of a device for which I'm building training for staff. It is on a master slide. Over sever...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeb Hoge
Is there a setting that permits or prevents a user from advancing the slide even if narration or animation is ongoing? I've got them set to Advance by User in the Slid...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Torres
Hi I am having an issue with an animation heavy slide in Presenter. It will preview fine in powerpoint. When I publish in Presenter the animations do not work pro...
13 years ago
By blair parkin
Allison Young
I upgraded my Articulate programs last week, and started working on files today for the first time since then. When I went to preview a presentation in Presenter...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sophia Xu
I tried to insert the text box in my ppt and found that Articulate does not support this. Will Articulate incorporate this function someday?
13 years ago
By Sophia Xu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. I'm using some colourful buttons made with PPT 2010. They render oddly in Presenter - see page 2, although they seem to be ok on page 1. I've just taken @sl...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justin Leoni
I'm really stumped by this one, maybe someone here can help me out. We run our own native LMS that was written by a colleague and myself. We serve a very large m...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mark Ross
Hello, first post in the shiny new forum! I had a few discussions related to this topic in the old forum, but I never resolved my problem, and then I stepped away from...
13 years ago
By Jade Kelsall
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I recently created a file that should link to my other presentations. Links work fine with a picture. However, I was trying to replace the p...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Simon Perkins
We've been asked if we can provide some slides where the learner enters a chunk of text which is then sent either to an email address or pushed into a file. Is t...
13 years ago
By Jade Kelsall
hitz mistry
Hi, I am trying to create a course where the business area can select which building they work within to get their specific fire evacuation process. This was all worki...
13 years ago
By hitz mistry
George Blomgren
A recent posting here about distorted text & graphics led to an answer that the related Powerpoint file had some corruption going. The fix entails importing all th...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Randy Pringle
I've used Presenter09 off and on and will now be using it more often. I never change settings but sometimes it creates a Launcher.html and sometimes it's a Player.html...
13 years ago
By Randy Pringle
shayne thompson
Hi , For the life of me I cannot remember how to turn an arrow graphic into a hotlink that will pay a certain swf file for me on the side bar - any help would be apric...
13 years ago
By Jade Kelsall
Bethre Means
Is there a way to save the template I use in Presenter and send it to co-workers?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephanie Diaz
Greetings Heroes and Gurus! I am having problems with SmartArt and embedded SWF files in a few of my modules. SmartArt: Whether it is still ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Let's say I'd like to capture a choice that a user has made on slide 1 for use later in the course, say on slide 10. I'm curious whether/how I could achieve that in Pr...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Triggered animations are the key to adding a feeling of interactivity in PowerPoint presentations. I'm building an "Engage-style" interactive slide using triggered ani...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Good day folks, I'm buildilng an e-learning course in PowerPoint 2010 using AP and QM '09 (ver 6.3.1103.112 Pro), and I'm running into a little snag. I can insert...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mona Mohamed
Hello, I've installed Articulate Pro trial version but after 1 day , it expired , I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but nothing changed, I didn't even ope...
13 years ago
By Mona Mohamed