Product Last Post Replies
Carrie Bodznick
I need to get our lessons onto an iPad so that we might be able to demonstrate our work without an internet connection to potential clients. We already use a company t...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kristen Williams
My organization currently uses Storyline to publish elearning modules for "customers". Our customers are church volunteers who work with kids. These adult volunteers a...
Linda McMath
I keep getting this message (attached) when I try to import a powerpoint into storyline.  After I click "ok", I am in storyline but nothing has been imported.   I have...
Alex Knopes
Hi all, I'm still relatively new to Storyline and eFront. I tried uploading a recently finished course into eFront, but kept getting errors. I'm curious to see if it...
xin Tong
Hi guys, I am trying to develop a free form drag and drop activity in Storyline. I don't want to use the player SUBMIT button. I created one myself and added a trigger...
Leon Geschwind
I'm trying to do a freeform drag and drop interaction.  For starters, I can't figure out why some items (i.e. microwave) are not draggable while other items are. I'm a...
Solange Richard
I've just finish a drag and drop interaction where the students have to re-create words. For example, You may drop the label  ACHE over BACK, HEART and HEAD to create ...
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all, Is there a limit to the file size in storyline? I am creating an number of modules for a system simulation that requires a test me section. The file size is c...
By Eric Brennan-Hazell
Stephanie Schneider
Hello, When I publish my content the voice over does not match the slide that is on the screen. This only happens when I publish and it behaves differently each time I...
Julien Tonniet
Hello everyone! Is it possible to import a Storyline made player into Presenter? Thanks for your reply.
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
susan edwards
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes:  we are looking for someone to help our instructional designer....someone to do the inputting of the co...
Etienne du Jardin
Hello, I have experienced a frustrating problem in Storyline.  Here are more details : I've created a PowerPoint slide and imported it into Storyline. I want to edit t...
Kevin Besik
Hi All, I am having an issue with the functionality of one of my modules. However, it only occurs on an iPad. On the desktop, it works without any issues. The followin...
Alison L Coops
I just tried to publish a presentation that I have published before, but when I published it this time the Publish to Articulate Online dialog box defaulted to the las...
By Alison L Coops
Mustafa Yucelgen
Hi All! We have a project involving pdf conversions. the source files are in pdf format. And we need to convert these into Storyline screens, add some interaction, hot...
By Mustafa Yucelgen
Richard Burgess
When trying to install 'Update 5' I receive a message that says 'Articulate is running - close and retry'.  Articulate was not running, validated by viewing programs i...
Barry Lee
Sample 1 is normal and slide is full size. Sample 2 the slide is smaller which causes the button not to position correctly. The presentation is set to<DisplayMode&g...
By Brian Allen
Roxy Wrigley
Hi everyone. by default I run a 24" 16.10 ratio screen. I've not had any issues previous creating story projects using the smaller story sizes. However, when creating ...
Carole Batterman-West
I've created two numerical variables for a quiz in Storyline that tracks the question number as well as the learner's total score.  These counters work when I preview ...
allison osgood
Hello E-Learning Community!! I am wondering if anyone can help me with the quality of my videos when I insert them into my Articulate Presenter Project. Any recommenda...
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch