Product Last Post Replies
Ricky Mao
Hi Community! I've looked all over the forums, but I'm having trouble: I have all my text boxes set to left alignment in my master slides, but every time I insert a ne...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Martin Fenton
I have published a presenter project to web for a client to review but there is no audio when played back. The audio is  present in the original presenter file any sug...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Waters
Since I don't know what keywords to search with for this problem, I'm just going to go ahead and post it here and try to explain my problem as best as I can. I have a ...
By Josh Waters
Mandi Ashford
Hi everyone, Storyline has been a bit more quirky than usual for me!  My most recent challenge is that an object from the base layer, which I have selected to hide, is...
Patricia McQuaid
Please can someone help? Within my tutorial I have a slide with mulitple layers, including audio which in turn have hotspot buttons to other layers within the same sli...
Charlotte Bryce
Hi There,  Quick question, is there any way you can export the text within Storyline to an XML file and not an XML Localization Interchange File Format (*.xliff)? Than...
Dennis Hoang
Hi, I have been working on a few Articulate Presenter projects, but I have run into an issue where all of my Presenter templates reset to their original state and the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Chandler
I have a number of movie files (.mov) where the audio is perfect.  I converted them to Flash using Articulate Video Encoder.  However, after they are converted I can n...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Lambert
My boss as set me off on a task to build a Jung based test for new hires.  I am wondering if anyone has any experience doing so and could point me in the direction of ...
By Chris Lambert
Jane Doe
We are using Articulate 09 to try and update slides in the the backup.pptx created by Articulate 13.  We cannot publish the course.  Has any one had success using the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Zaidel
We've been having issues with a small percentage of our customers where they claim to have completed training, yet we don't show them as completed in our LMS.  Many of...
By Peter Zaidel
Stuart Ryan
Hi - I can't work out why this customised Try again slide won't work properly can someone help please?
By Michael Hinze
Shahzad Rashid
HI, We are having problem viewing the content of Storyline on mobile devices, its very small and hard to read. And it doesn't allow to zoom-in to the page. This featur...
By Shahzad Rashid
john faulkes
I have a question based on our strategy for technical implementation of a suite of learning modules. Apologies in advance for a long post, this is difficult to describ...
By john faulkes
Melissa TeHennepe
Hi There! I am trying to do a software simulation and I have a text entry field in which the user needs to enter several lines of text. During the simulation, I was hi...
Kai ...
Hi, I am trying to do some screen recordings using SL. My recording window is set to the same size as the slide. I adjusted the browser to fit in this fixed aspect rat...
Charlotte Bryce
Hi there,  Is there any way you can export the player template within Storyline so that the text can be translated into a languag such as Latvian? Thanks,  Charlotte
By Charlotte Bryce
sandy tranfaglia
I produced an opening video sequence in Premiere Elements and want to use it in Storyline with characters. I have been playing around with various options (MP4, wmv, m...
Chloe Arntzen
Hi All, I'm currently trialling articulate storyline as a possibility for managing simple iPad kiosks by creating a html5 guided presentation (or using articulate mobi...
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I apologise if this is a stupid question but I'm new to Storyline so I'm still finding my feet. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add a guide line over ...
By Louis Wilkinson