Product Last Post Replies
Bethany Nelson
I'm using special/picture bullets in my presentation and they are showing up as plain bullets in Preview. Will this correct itself upon publishing? Thanks, b
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rafe Preston
We are having some major issues at my work with a PowerPoint file that was created by someone else and we are trying to edit it. The slides consist almost entirely of ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Francisca Hutten
Hi, I can't get rid of the titel bar in Engage. I can remove the tekst, but I can still see the grey bar. Where do I go wrong?  Everything I do, won't seem to solve my...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Osborn
I have been using the record screen feature in Storyline to create step-through tutorials on a software product. When the recordings are placed into my project they ar...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Bill Osborn
Allen Keele
I submitted a case (#00367725) to Articulate support over a month ago. After verifying that the issue below could be replicated with '09 .quiz file provided, Articulat...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I'm doing some layouts today and for some reason, I can't force Choice text style to Myriad Pro 16 pt, it keeps increasing to 16.5 pt. I changed text box parame...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Harri S
Hi All, Does anyone know why my hyperlinks aren't working in the published version of the attached slide? I've tried in IE, Chrome and Firefox but the jump to URL doen...
Paul Durston
My Storyline trial is about to lapse and I'm looking at options to purchase.  What I'd appreciate clarification on is the issue of upgrades. Am I only entitled to any ...
Howie Pearson
On the player, is it possible to change the colour of the text on the notes dropdown?
Bill Garr
Hi Here's what I'd like to have students do: Click some Pick Many boxes, then write a short reflection on why they chose what they did. I'd like the checkboxes to be v...
By Bill Garr
Don Shirey
 I have included an mp4 video in the resources feature in player. After publishing, the video opens in QuickTime and only plays the audio. Is QuickTime the Storyline d...
Karen Kahlig
Hi, I received the following feedback from my LMS' SCORM consultant about a course I've published in SL. "The main issue is that the course does not set cmi.core.les...
Alan Landers
I created a zoom region and it works fine.  The program zooms to a close up of a whiteboard.  I have three layers on the slide.  Two of the layers show the white board...
Takayuki Hayashi
Hi, I am creating some eLeanings using Articulate 2013 in PowerPoint 2013. It looks like all the Note are center-aligned although in the original pptx they are not. An...
By Christine Hendrickson
Elke van den Elsen
I have only a free trial version and i'm building a hotspot question. I cannot find the submitt button on my toolbar. I made a screenprint of my screen. I want to prev...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jane Lawrence
I have a project where the student chooses to take one of three quizzes. Each of the quizzes has a possible score of 100, with 80 as the passing grade. The results of ...
By Jane Lawrence
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, I am building a "try it" software simulation. Every time I try to copy or duplicate a slide by right-clicking on a slide in the "scenes" panel on the left and ...
Becky McNair
I am using Quizmaker '13.  I need the title of the quiz to print on the printed results page.  I found a discussion with directions on changing the html code for '09. ...
By Becky McNair
John Mauer
When user passes a quiz, I am specifying the URL for the user to go to next.  If I put in an absolute path (e.g. http://www.google.com) it works fine.  However, I can'...
By Christine Hendrickson
Christopher Swenson
http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker-13/adjusting-lengthy-feedback-text-after-upgrading-to-articulate-quizmaker-13 I found this article, but this seems tedious ...
By Christine Hendrickson