Last Post Replies
Richard Jones
Hi All, I have just made my first quiz - take a look here. http://www.dragonkingdoms.co.uk/QUIZZES/DragonKingdoms_Mini_pub_quiz_1_-_Quizmaker_output/launcher.html and ...
over 12 years ago
By Kristen Hull
Martin Koenig
I made the modifications and it works fine. However I do have a question how could it be modified that the sender email is displayed rather than the quiz name so it is...
over 12 years ago
By Martin Koenig
Jim Starr
I keep getting this error after I try to import a sound into the first question of my quiz and save it. I rebooted 3 times and still get the same error on trying to cl...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brandy Rainwater
Hi all, I have created multiple branched quizmaker questions for the end all my sections of my presentation. The correct answers work great but the incorrect answers d...
over 12 years ago
By Brandy Rainwater
gerald vasselle
Hi, I have a problem with a .quiz file. When i open this file i have this error: And after i can't close the application. can you help me? Gerald
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nancy Meyer
Please help me! I am having so many problems with quizmaker and our LMS, Absorb. First we had a problem with Yes/No answers instead of True/False and were able to rect...
over 12 years ago
By Nancy Meyer
Mark Millett
I have not published the quiz but when I preview the results slides (both passing and failing) it does not look right.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
over 12 years ago
By Mark Millett
Neu Bee
Hello All.  I have created a slide with multiple questions on it.  Is there a way to require the learner to answer a question correctly before proceeding to the next q...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jen Leland
I am a fairly new user trying to write the training program for my company's big software switch in November. A friend of a friend recommended Articulate to us a...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Dowd
Hello, I have a quizmaker file embedded in my presentation that only includes a blank slide. I'm doing this because 1. I want to be able to use the zoom function...
over 12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Laura Medlock
Hi There's a particular question I want answered correctly, (a declaration), so if the student answers incorrectly I'd like them to go back a screen or thrown out, but...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Ramy Khaled
I know this is the Quizmaker forum, but there is no forum for Video Encoder so I posted this here. Video Encoder 09 is crashing immediately on startup, before the init...
over 12 years ago
By Ramy Khaled
Prahaan Deshpande
I have published a course with 151 slides, and progress and completion is set to pass in the quiz at the end of course. 20 questions are populated from a pool of 25 qu...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
George Hayman
Hi, I'm, trying to do something that will let the user just check off something in a list. It doesn't need to be tracked, just a check box. I found that ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yu-Chieh Chung
Actually this bothered me for a long time since my first time using quizmaker. Like say, now I accomplished one single slide for a question, I set the sizes of words, ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jonathan Shoaf
I just installed Quizmaker and it is not working correctly. I can create a new quiz but the problem is when adding or editing a question. If I add a questi...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I just created a quiz in Quizmaker '09 and put it into my Presenter presentation. Everything is working great when I publish it except for wh...
over 12 years ago
By Ron Simpson
Sara Rice
Why do my course slide masters paste smaller and as pictures in Quizmaker? Is there a workaround? What dimensions are a QM screen? Can I adjust them? Trying to r...
over 12 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Dave Neuweiler
I have a user who, when taking a quiz, can answer any question type except fill-in-the-blank. The user reports seeing the cursor flashing in the data entry box, but no...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lesley Mizer
Hello All, I am working on my first big project. I am converting an older online training to SCORM. In the previous course, there were 5 sections and a quiz at the end...
over 12 years ago
By Catherine Lamy-Pilon