Last Post Replies
J C
How easily can Storyline content (videos) integrate with Wordpress (and an LMS plugin like LearnDash)? For example, should I use a hook (action/event?) from within a ...
almost 7 years ago
By J C
J C
Hi there, I'm looking to integrate videos produced by Articulate Storyline 360 with Wordpress. Is there a good place to start with this? Specifically, I need to be ...
almost 7 years ago
By J C
Rachel Craig
Hello! I am working on a Storyline project with a video that's about 4 minutes long. I would like to add some closed captioning to the video, as some of the learners...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Daniel Albarran
To the SL development team: I´d like to suggest two additional modes in the preview button: Preview next five slides Preview this layer Thanks!
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Colin Daly
Hi you guys, I'm going through the tutorials you guys have put together.  I'm noticing something as I progress through them. The user interface for Storyline is too ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jason Dumois
Hi, Anyone run into a course created in Storyline (we're on version 3) that works in SCORM Cloud but not on the LMS? We have a client using a custom LMS and our cours...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Bradley
Hi guys,  Just wondering if anyone had any experience in introducing small animations/GIFs into their projects. I've been asked by a client to incorporate things like...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Riordan Rego
Hello, Is it possible to have more than one quiz question on each slide? For example, I want to have 2 multiple choice questions per slide? If so, could you please po...
almost 7 years ago
By Riordan Rego
almost 7 years ago
Sara Lulloff
I am having trouble publishing two different SL2 files that contain Korean text. I've narrowed it down to the Korean text in the Notes on 3 slides. I've been troublesh...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Rodriguez
Hi, I created a simple visited state.  when user clicks a button on the main menu they are directed to a demo.  I created a state for each menu item that when it is v...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sally Genovese
I have created and published my first course in Storyline 3 (I have been a Storyline 2 user for a couple of years -- just upgraded). When I attempt to upload the publi...
almost 7 years ago
By Calvin Lo
Anne Jacoby
Hello, I'm building a number of Storyline courses to use in an Absorb LMS. They will feature clips of video periodically and of course audio. My first course isn't loa...
almost 7 years ago
By Darrin Hayes
Carol Ramage
I have named and numbered every slide - is there a way to print just the numbers and names and not the whole slide?  It would be similar to an outline or TOC.
almost 7 years ago
Jason Dumois
Dumb question... Do you have to have a results slide to track a quiz? If not, is there a way to hand code around this? For example, can you have the last slide in a...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gail Chambers
Is there a choice to publish to HTML5 vs. Flash.  Project will not play on my phone.
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donna Westwood
Hello lovely community! I am building a software simulation - based on a screen recording of someone walking through a process.  It is a try me set up. The issue is t...
almost 7 years ago
ray laurencelle
I want the player menu to appear in the top left instead of the sidebar. I followed steps to move it there but even though the small preview in the Player Properties d...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kyle Powers
Can a 360 subscriber edit storyline files created in previous versions of Storyline, e.g., Storyline 2? Thanks!  
almost 7 years ago
By Kyle Powers
Philippe JEANTY
I know that Ctrl+F12 on the keyboard previews the current slide and  Shift+F12 the current scene and that using the drop-down arrow below the Preview button, allows to...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez