Last Post Replies
Jeff Davis
I am trying to find out if there is some sort of change log associated with Storyline. We are doing multiple multiple projects using Storyline and we are constantly go...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dennis Gifford
I have many Numeric Entry fields in my project. I renamed them to identify what they correspond to (Math Point Total, ELA Point Total, etc.). On the timeline, every on...
over 6 years ago
By Dennis Gifford
Aman Dubey
We are testing one of storyline courses on NON LMS environment, the developer has asked us to show in the published folder where the tracking information like ‘incom...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mitty Moolman
Hey Team!  Hoping for some guidance! I've been working on a Quiz and upon reviewing the Quiz, it shows which questions are correct and incorrect. As it should!  :) Ho...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lil Monk
Hi I have created a few buttons on a layer in my course. The buttons link to different lightbox slides. For some reason, I'm finding it really difficult to grab the b...
over 6 years ago
By Indrani Sen
Jessica Feltman
Hi,  I'm having a little bit of trouble with variables. The goal is to have the user input some sort of text by our directions and click enter on the keyboard to set ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Brian Holmsten
I've seen a few articles here about moving a Storyline program into Brainshark - but I have the opposite issue. My customer recorded a podcast in Brainshark, and now w...
over 6 years ago
Dana Hinman
*Using Storyline 360 When I put my course in Restricted Mode and check the "Disable Next Button" check box, my visited state triggers do not override the disabling.  ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
TC R
Hello.  I have recently adopted some courses written in Storyline 2 from another course-writer.  The quiz questions (both multiple choice and multiple response) have f...
over 6 years ago
Pam Pappenheim
Hi,  Can anyone tell me, if I use cue points to add an interaction during a video, is it possible to ask the viewer questions before moving on to the next part of the...
over 6 years ago
Eneida Siculietano
I am trying to create a branching scenario in storyline. Does anyone have tips or best practice on how this can be done. Thanks
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Young
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
All of a sudden I cannot access ANY Templates in SL. Problem has progressed over the morning, and now I can't use SL at all. I've already rebooted once. Here's what I ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leanne Daniels
I'm editing someone else's module and there appears to be a glow on the text (see the true and false in the attatched image).  However, I can't find the setting anywhe...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Janet Guastavino
The Try Again message (This is incorrect . . . try again button) does not show up in a box on some of my quizzes. In others—in the same video—it is properly displayed....
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Christine Neumann
Hello everybody,  I have the following problem. I use a Hotspot on the slide with the trigger option "show slide layer "try again" when user click outside Hotspot". O...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Steve Lawrence
Hi Team I'm building a Try-Mode project to train users on a new system we're implementing. In my recording in a couple of places I have clicked a field and typed in s...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Maxwell Dziku
Hi all, so I built this 5 tab interactive menu slide (inspired by another similar project by Jeff Kortenbosch)  with just a layer to show the menu items when the burge...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vanessa Mosher
Hi, all. Hoping to get your help. I want to indicate the progress of a user as they go through an eLearning created in Storyline 2. I can either use a variable to chan...
over 6 years ago
By Anna Grillo
Laurie Hanson
Is it possible to make a slider change the speed of a motion path AND the state of an object at the same time?  For example, I would like to move object A from slow to...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Forshee
Hello, I'm working on an interactive animation using state changes.  It's supposed to be that state changes initiate media to start -- this works just fine. And then...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn