Last Post Replies
Jazzmine O
Storyline 2. I am trying to create a standard feedback slide in Feedback Master. I have a button that defaults to say "Button." I want the button to default to say "...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Naelag Yaba
Hello, I created a file in Storyline and published it for the LMS. While in the Cloud Scorm test it works fine, it doesn't on the Cornerstone LMS. Text and images a...
almost 7 years ago
Aisha Conner-Gaten
Previously published projects from Articulate Storyline 2 for Brightspace/D2L using the zip feature. I need to edit the report.html file in the zip and was usually abl...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aisha Conner-Gaten
I am trying to create a progress bar in my module using this method: https://cooeeproductions.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/showing-the-learner-a-course-progress-meter-in-s...
almost 7 years ago
By Aisha Conner-Gaten
Nicole McMahon
This was working without issue when I did the same scenario in a previous training I created.  Now I can't seem to get the Visited state to show for all 3 shapes.  It ...
almost 7 years ago
By Nicole McMahon
Jaidyn Martin
Hello everyone, I have an odd issue that I was hoping someone could help me with. I have final approval on an e-learning module and the next step is making it 508 acce...
almost 7 years ago
By Cristina Colquhoun
Taryn Washkowitz
I previewed my project several times in Storyline to work out the kinks. I then did a test publish to a zip file and uploaded it to a "sandbox" SCORM site for one of m...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dave Helton
All, I have been running into an issue with storyline 2 button states that I can not figure out and was hoping someone could please help. I'm developing several butt...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gemma Barton
Hiya, I'm urgently after some help... I've almost completed my first resource using Storyline and when i logged in today, the Trigger/Layer panel that is usal a permen...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Catherine Seal
I recently published some draft storyline files to review and got a complaint back from one of the reviewers that there were all these characters missing and things lo...
almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jimmie Martinez
I am having problems with Articulate freezing and becoming unresponsive in windows.  I am currently using windows 7.  Suggestions?
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Dewar
I have just started using Storyline 2 recently and love it. I have an issue with the Scenes panel. Some of my stories have the Slides panel display the slides horizont...
almost 7 years ago
Heather Meister
Hello!   I am creating a course for a client who does not have an LMS and would like to run the course in IE (since this is what opens when clicking a link in their ...
almost 7 years ago
By Russell Killips
Christa Furtmüller
Hello, I have a training with an included test. After finishing the module I want to get a feedback from the user. The best way it is, when I am asking directly at t...
almost 7 years ago
By Christa Furtmüller
anna fidz
Hi, i need to build an online tutorial that records screens  (creates captions, etc) on an iphone with Articulate Storyline 2. What is the best way to do this? Thanks. 
almost 7 years ago
By anna fidz
Kristen Erwin
Hello, I'm trying to do something, and I can't find a post on this site to help, so I guess I'll just make my own post.  I hope I'm not trying to do something impossib...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Evan Davis
So I am trying to create a game inside of Articulate Storyline and am testing to see if the idea I have can come to life in Storyline 360. So the object of the game is...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Payette
I'm starting to build a course in Storyline that's going to have a bunch of reflective questions in it. Normally I'd build them as survey questions since the answers a...
almost 7 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Elizabeth Douglas
I am wondering how to approach this. I am modifying someone else's course. They created a drag and drop activity that is done early in the course.  A few slides later,...
almost 7 years ago
By Susi B
Micky Surisiay
Hello everybody.   Currently we're experiencing a problem with the resume functionality of our courses. When we launch a course in our LMS that has previously been c...
almost 7 years ago
By Ravi Sharma