Last Post Replies
Amy Redfearn
Hi, I am having issues with a SCORM module which is loaded into a WorkStar LMS platform.  Some users are experiencing errors where the 10 question quiz is not scoring...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Regina Lehotay
We thought we would try something different instead of a basic quiz, so we downloaded and customized the Trivia Game template from eLearning heroes.  We added the game...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zoe Lewis
Hi there, I have been using Articulate Storyline 2 for 2 weeks and have struck an issue. Firstly I am extremely inexperienced with any coding etc. I have built a cou...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cam Bennett
Hi,  I have uploaded a Storyline course to an LMS with a results slide that has a pass percent of 80%. The pass requirement was changed to 70% after the SCORM package ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Ludwig Hart
I created subtitels as separate layers in all slides and added a Box with trigger to switch them on or off. Now I have to switch the subtitles on for each slide. Is th...
over 7 years ago
By Ludwig Hart
Linda Wray
Hi there, I have a program of 6 modules which have been uploaded to a DOTS learning management system. The score is no feeding back to the LMS and completing the user...
over 7 years ago
By Sheena Baksh
Kartik Tyagi
Whats up heroes, Here I am with my new game created in storyline. Many of you are already familiar with it because it was a very popular game of windows 95/98. The ga...
over 7 years ago
By Kartik Tyagi
Kristin Koeleman
Help! Attached you will see my slide. Here is what I am trying to do: I want each of the 4 boxes to do two things: 1) jump to a specific slide when clicked, and 2) sho...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Rafael Merle
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me and walk me through how to a custom field of “Complete” to the Trigger Wizard? Please see attachment. Thanks, Rafael  
over 7 years ago
By Rafael Merle
Kaleb Brashear
I need some help.  I imported a PowerPoint into Storyline 2, but the engage files did not import with the file.  Anyone know what I am missing?   njw
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ryan Malone
I am having a weird issue with Storyline 2 where every now and then, as I'm adding slides, I suddenly can't add new ones, can't copy old ones, use Duplicate, import gr...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kevin Clemence
Greetings,  I recently published and rolled out a couple SCORM 1.2 eLearning courses that are being hosted on our company's LMS server. Users who try to launch the co...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
StatEase Admin
I'm not sure if this is possible, but... I've created a drag-and-drop interaction where the user needs to drag the numbered boxes to the correct column (what is the a...
over 7 years ago
By Cleon McClure
Stephanie Merkel
I recently built a course with three video clips on one slide with instructions for the learner to click on each video to view and then click Next to move to the next ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Bryan Egle
Hello, I am using captions and setting the state for them to appear when an object is rolled over. The issue I am having is the captions have a bit of transparency to ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sally Matson
I have created a course that is mandatory for our learners to complete so we need to track our learners completion status.   It has several branching options so I am ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
METS DESIB
Dear all, I am receiving course files in Studio 13, however, my office has Articulate 2. when I import the files, several features do not work. Which is your advice? ...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachel Fredell
Storyline keeps freezing every time I try to save work...any suggestions?
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Kieran Callum
Hi,   i am in need of some guidance, how cna i get my license to work on my laptop aswell as my PC?   Thanks   Kieran
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Joseph Conrad
The days when Adobe Flash is going to be used by browsers seems to be dwindling. Steve Jobs must have known something about Flash to want to get rid of it long ago and...
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Stacy