Last Post Replies
Amir Madani
Hi i have watched  story-line up and running and advanced techniques from Lynda videos;but i think I am not aware of everything and i have to learn more than this.  ...
8 years ago
By Amir Madani
Diane Dauble
I would like to attach the video we shot of the presenter doing their presentation is that possible?
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dana Kocalis
I am creating a Galactica (video) style game (from the 80's) and there is one variable/trigger that I can't figure out.  I have attached the Story file. The main obje...
8 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Allen Schroeder
I would like to have more that one quiz and have my LMS system capture the status of the last quiz.  Is this possible?  Thanks in advance.
8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Helene Caura
Before I pull all my hair out... I have several menus with triggers on the text box to jump to a slide in the course. For SOME ITEMS only, it works the first time you...
8 years ago
By Helene Caura
Matt Harris
I have about 80 slides in 6 different lessons. I set the slide properties so that at the end of each slide the presentation would automatically advance to the ne...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ryan Anderson
Hello guys :) So what I would like to do is the following: IF A = True B = True C = True D = True E = True Then F = True So basically if 5 conditions are tru...
8 years ago
By Ryan Anderson
buffey muth
Is there a way to loop music in the background for an entire project or at least an entire scene? Not just individual slides? 
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Phoebe Lu
Hello all, Here is my dumb question, it may be asked before, but never mind. For the feature "convert slide to freeform question" in Storyline 2, is there any way to ...
8 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Charlie Holsten
When my screencast ends, the user is supposed to click a button that takes them back to the homescreen.  This works on two out of my three slides.  On the first slide,...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shukkur Mohammed Abdul
Hi, I have designed a slide such that the SWF loaded in it is been controlled by the single Play/Pause button. But then I have found that the play/pause functionality...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, We have a short test made up of several scenes. Our intent is to have the user see one results slide after finishing everything, but have that one results slid...
8 years ago
Simone Jennings
Hi all I have created an interactive Storyline software simulation.  I have added zoom regions (with 'show until end') into most slides as I am only working with a sma...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matt Harris
Hi all! I have a slide where my voiceover ends at 56 seconds. In the audio editor there is a vertical dotted line at 58 seconds. That's where I want it to end and prog...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
CHERI HADLEY
I set up several freeform multiple choice questions and they all have the same problem when I try to submit my answer choice although I have completed the question. I'...
8 years ago
By CHERI HADLEY
Greg Kirsch
Hello, My client requested I publish a course in AICC (I normally use SCORM 1.2). Both SCORM Cloud and my LMS gives me this error:  The server at www.servername.com ...
8 years ago
By Greg Kirsch
sarah grapy
Hello everybody ! I now began to Articulate storyline I need to create a button that allows to choose the volume of the module, thus controlling the audio volume of ...
8 years ago
Rakesh Kumar
I have created a sample course in storyline 1 with only 5 slides and using 4 variables. While I have test this course, the suspend data getting increase every time dur...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Gledhill
I've created an 80 minute course which I've split down into 5 separate articulate projects. It includes many layers, video and photographs. I need to keep the resoluti...
8 years ago
Carolyn Dolan de La Tour
I have lost over an hour work futzing around trying to figure out why Storyline is moving so slow. It was fine this morning- now I can't even move a text block without...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick