Last Post Replies
sarah grapy
Hello everybody ! I now began to Articulate storyline I need to create a button that allows to choose the volume of the module, thus controlling the audio volume of ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rakesh Kumar
I have created a sample course in storyline 1 with only 5 slides and using 4 variables. While I have test this course, the suspend data getting increase every time dur...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Gledhill
I've created an 80 minute course which I've split down into 5 separate articulate projects. It includes many layers, video and photographs. I need to keep the resoluti...
8 years ago
Carolyn Dolan de La Tour
I have lost over an hour work futzing around trying to figure out why Storyline is moving so slow. It was fine this morning- now I can't even move a text block without...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sharon Lam
Hi, I have 4 objects (characters) added on the screen. After clicking an object, the object state is changed to "Visited" which means the object is grey out. However, ...
8 years ago
Jackson Hamner
When formatting text entry boxes I've run into the problem that the formatting doesnt stick. As soon as I do something else to it (like clicking inside of it to format...
8 years ago
By D Christopher Cox
Craig Mills
Hi everyone, I am having an issue with a module that i have never had before. I am making a fairly in depth module with high quality images and multiple videos and ev...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Pim
Hi, Wondered if anyone can help - I have a Storyline slide that views perfectly in Flash-enabled browser but not in HTML5. The project is hosted within a Moodle VLE. ...
8 years ago
Bob Wiker
How do I “Save As…” an Engage interaction embedded within a Storyline 2 project into its own Engage .intr file? I have a Storyline 2 file with an embedded Engage inte...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
buffey muth
I created a second layer and placed a graphic on it and then placed an oval on it and adjusted the timeline so that the oval was to appear after 1 s.  It isn't showing...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hendra Bezuidenhout
Is it possible to create a variable or use a java script trigger that will allow a user to upload his / her photo during course viewing? Regards Hendra
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Williams
HI all, I've a question.. Our storyline lessons take the form of software simulations on the whole, and we have a scenario where an electronic form needs to be fille...
8 years ago
By Paul Williams
Patrick Jakobs
Dear Community, I would like to know if there is any easy way to update the layout of all the layers "Feedback - Correct" and "Feedback - Wrong" of my storyline proje...
8 years ago
Daniela Slater
For this week's challenge #118 Creating Labeled Graphic Interactions for E-Learning, I used Jerson's idea of using an object as the marker and hiding the marker. Issu...
8 years ago
By Daniela Slater
Erin Mahabir
Hi there - Tried looking for this but couldn't find anything else on it.   What I would like to do is have a marker-type caption appear when the user clicks on an obj...
8 years ago
By Erin Mahabir
Sue Meismer
Hi. I have a You Tube video I included as a web object. It plays great in preview mode but not when published. Anybody had this problem? What could be causing it? Than...
8 years ago
By Sue Meismer
Ali Stalarow
Is there an ability to prompt a learner with a shortcut for bookmarking a URL link inside a course?
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Trip Levine
This came up with the latest version of Articulate Storyline. If I try out a newly published story with my iPad's Safari, the iframe opens successfully, and then it re...
8 years ago
Lara Strain
We make our videos available via our company website, which is a WordPress site. Currently, we are embedding into a WordPress page template using iframe. I'm just wond...
8 years ago
CK1 CK1
Something strange is going on.  I have several question screens that play fine. However, once they're in a question bank the presentation area for the entire course ge...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie