Last Post Replies
Cynthia Franzen
I am unable to open my Articulate Storyline. Error message: Articulate Storyline has quit working… windows is checking for a solution to the problem.
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Betty  Becker
I am having two issues with slow response times with buttons First, I am having issues with a slow to respond previous button on a published course.  It has a more th...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Arnov S
I have a new requirement of customizing the player with the customized mute button. I have figured out the way to mute the audio but when the audio resumes its is not ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tiffany Oakes
Someone narrated a power point that I wanted to add interaction to so I imported it into Articulate Storyline 2. The narration didn't come through. Is this a common pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Manuel Aicart
As you will see in the file, I want to give attribution to the "bedroom" image. I'd like the (cc) icon to appear when the user hovers over the main image, so that when...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Daniels
I looking for how to move along a map as a airplane or something.  The goal is too pull or sight see places on a map.  ask a few simple questions and have the leaner i...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Daniels
Kandi Newcome
I am trying to play the screen so that after a person clicks all three buttons and has visited three different slides, then the Next button will appear.  So the Next b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ophelie deroubaix
hello, I am currently in the process of working on the quiz. I meet a worry at my feedbacks . I work shaping of literally every word my feedback . Once I finish the re...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith armour
Hi, I have developed several tracked tutorials and published them to articulate online. My issue is hopefully a simple one to address but I want to follow the correct...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Terry Coe
So this is probably a pretty easy one. Is there a way that i can change the color of the feedback layers when i am making a quiz other than creating a shape the covers...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathryn Clayton
I need to fix some slides in a program that was uploaded to SCORM.  The Storyline2 program prior to the SCORM import/upload seems not to have been saved. Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Price
Hi everyone, We have a course that was created in the latest update of Articulate Storyline 2 and have then zipped the package and sent of to a client for their LMS. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amy Price
Hi, We have Articulate Storyline 2 courses with published settings that were given to us to use in a Success Factor LMS. The client has launched the courseware and p...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jane Booth
Hi everyone - I have created a drag and drop interaction, using groups. As you will see, the first box 'integration' and the last box 'awareness', can be clicked and d...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stephanie Dyke
Hi all, I'm at my wits end with this and I'm hoping someone in the Articulate Community might see what I'm missing or have some insight. I've got 4 modules that are ve...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nate Scarritt
I have searched, but may not have searched that well, for a way to set the default "new trigger" from jump to next slide at TIMELINE START" to "....at TIMELINE END".  ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Krishna Reddy
Hi all, How can we assure that the storyline content is working properly using moodle while viewing in the ipad or iphone. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Tha...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Testa
Hi all, I'm creating some simple quiz slides (TF/MC/Matching) and everything works fine when I hit the results slide. The trouble is when I click "review."  Some of th...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Kushner
Hello, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to SCORM 2004 reporting and was wondering if anyone could give a little more insight into what the Question ID will look li...
almost 9 years ago
By John Denner
John Denner
Has anyone else run into the issue with Storyline's internal quiz question ID not sorting correctly on a LMS report? Hard to describe I guess but the issue seems to co...
almost 9 years ago
By John Denner