Last Post Replies
Lynne Thomas
I am creating a scenario in Storyline that utilizes a lightbox slide. I would like when the lightbox slide closes that different slide appears. Is this doable?
over 7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
CK1 CK1
I've removed all Storyline navigation and features around the content window.  I just want to present my content and own navigation controls. I used the tutorial on th...
over 7 years ago
By CK1 CK1
Helene Sobelman
My subject says it all... i was wondering if there was anyway to have storyline publish inserted video as an flv rather than an mp4.. the server that will be hosting o...
over 7 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Keith Freeman
Is there a way to remove the shadows from the illustrated characters that come with Storyline?
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Bryan Tregunna
I am trialling Storyline - I like what I see. But I wonder if I have found a bug (everyone says that and it is usually operator error!). I have series Sequence Drag an...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Meryem M
Has anyone found a way to insert those friendly click and hover sound effects from Quizmaker into Storyline? Before I made the decision to purchase SL, I did the 30 da...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Catherine S.
What gives? I have tried saving my work with multiple copies in several places. How does it disappear from everywhere all at once!? I don't sleep for recreating my wor...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeff Sale
Short Description: I imported a multiple answer quiz from quizmaker, and on the Incorrect results slides I want to show only the correct and incorrect answers the use...
over 7 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Miriam Garfinkel
I'm just beginning to learn Storyline and would like to import slide masters from an existing PPT presentation into a Storyline presentation.  I've tried to copy-and-p...
over 7 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sam Carter
OK.  The Word Export/Import implemented in Storyline is absolutely great for translating courses. Am I missing a feature to globally change fonts to foreign fonts ever...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Carter
Mich Turnher
Hi I made a Software Simulation as described in the Tutorial.  The Preview works perfectly, but in the produced Simulation the Hotspots and all interactivity don't wo...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Saul  Jacobs
Hi Is there a way to set a trigger on the Next button so that it is only active when the timeline of the slide ends? i.e. we want to prevent users from clicking Next b...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sue Bick
Hi I've built a course in storyline and added several questions which feed into a single results slide.  I have checked the option to allow user to print results but w...
over 7 years ago
By Curtis Kynerd
Jesse Spinella
I've noticed that Storyline uses cookies to remember data and positioning within a .story executable. If I delete my cookies in my browser, this will erase the locatio...
over 7 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Marco  Ortega
Hello, it's my first time developing a course with Storyline and I would like to know if there's a way multiple choice questions to get to the feedback once the studen...
over 7 years ago
By Marco Ortega
Erika M
Hello everybody, Please help me, I am trying to create a quiz with a conditional that if the participant passes the quiz they will see the option to go to the next sli...
over 7 years ago
By Erika M
Peter Faulhaber
Goodmorning, I have a story ........... In a story I use Verdana as default. When I am in the edit all seem ok. But when I publish or preview it seems like the font is...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maria Richard
Hi Everyone! Our training department is moving to a new process and new applications. The plan is to have one group using PPT/Presenter to build learning objects and...
over 7 years ago
By Maria Richard
Barbara Herman
Hi Articulate Storyline Community, Is there a way I can insert a published Storyline project into a Power Point? I want to be able to insert the Storyline player in a ...
over 7 years ago
By Barbara Herman
Linda Fisk
Is there a way to turn the seekbar off on all my question slides at the same time? I've so far only been able to do them one at a time.
over 7 years ago
By Jeff Sale