Last Post Replies
Devon Rubin
I have been working on a Storyline project on one computer.  After copying the .story file to a second computer and open the project, the text on all of the slides is ...
over 7 years ago
By Devon Rubin
Jill Sirois
I have an animated shape on the base layer of a slide.  I have hidden the shape on a secondary layer but it is still animating when the layer is played.  Any thoughts ...
over 7 years ago
By Vispi Baria
zola anderson
I love storyline. It is so addictive. Playing with the triggers and variables allow me to create amazing courses, with no programming skills at all. I have a valid Pre...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Parish
Okay, so I will now admit that today was the first day I tried using this option.  I just hadn't the need before today. WOW.  All I can say is, what a really cool feat...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Still
Jennifer St. George
Hello, I am building a course which will contain English and another language.  The learner selects the language on the first page and then using triggers, I'm loading...
over 7 years ago
By Jennifer St. George
Michelle Thomas
I am having difficulty importing my .xml files into the current player in Storyline. Every time I try, it sends me an errors message saying that it isn't supported.  I...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Luke Dart
Calling all Articulites! I have an interesting challenge from work, a client has asked for their current training to work on an iPad, the problem is that they are all ...
over 7 years ago
By Luke Dart
Michelle Thomas
Hello -  I would like to import a slide template that I had created for PowerPoint, into Storyline. Is this possible, and if so, what are the steps to get my XML file ...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Russell Still
I've only tried this on my iPad 1 (got my iPad 2 on charge). The video on the home screen (by clicking the white document on the lower left) along with it's rectangula...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Still
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I'd like to know what the Articulate default settings are for the different button states so that I can mimic them when I create my own buttons. I'm referring to fill,...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fabrice Darrigrand
I can't seem to get the hang of it. Can someone please explain in simple terms how the master/feedback slide work ? Or how to use them properly ? Can I add custom text...
over 7 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Bruce Graham
Hi, Are there any limitations on image Zoom? I have a layer with an image of a table (.png), and added a Zoom Picture. All works as expected. It did not show up on ba...
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Peter Worth
Has anyone tried publishing a storyline project for the iPad that includes any SWF's with AS3 in? Does it work?  I don't know if I just misread what Storyline can and ...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Worth
Gareth Humphris
I'd like to have Storyline 'branch' at a point into one of 6 scenarios - but I want it to be a random one every time.... Example - Lesson on English Small Talk - at on...
over 7 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Simon Perkins
I can't remember seeing this mentioned anywhere so thought I'd throw it in as a feature request.  IMO it would be darn useful to have the choice of enabling/disabling ...
over 7 years ago
By Jill McNair
Baxter Lynch
Hi.. I have a slide that contains 4 things in the timeline... image, character, text etc. I want the state of the character to change from neutral to talking but t...
over 7 years ago
By Baxter Lynch
Nicole Ecklund
once you place a recorded scene in storyline is there a way to make an exact copy of that scene as a try or test mode?
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bayardo Centeno
We’re trying to develop e-learning courses using our content to license them to companies.  These companies will put the courses on their web sites and let their emp...
over 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Simon Perkins
I've been meaning to ask this for months but probably haven't because I assumed I'd make sense of it myself.  But I haven't.  So here goes ...  What is the logic behin...
over 7 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Stephanie Powner
Embarrassed to be asking this as I think I must be doing something fundamentally wrong.  I have created a slide layer with text and an image.  The layer is on the time...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Karel