Last Post Replies
tim cluning
hi realise this discussions been going backwards and forwards a bit - however thinking about purchasing Microsoft Surface 3 128GB Tablet to run storyline 2  Someone h...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathalie Bloskie
Hi,   I've got a course we built a couple years ago in Articulate Presenter.  At the end of the course, there was an exam and learners would click on a SEND button t...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike B.
I'm doing some testing with closed captioning. I have my main video playing on my base layer. I have a CC button that shows my CC layer, which contains a video of my c...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eric Rohrer
I have incorporated a custom tracker, on the slide master, that increments when an unvisited slide becomes "visited" (I have a trigger to set a radio button off-canvas...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia S
Hello, I have a plain text presentation and the user shall click through the slides manually. I put the trigger to "Jump to next slide when the user clicks next button...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaipal Negi
How to add Storyline content (published in LMS) into Articulate Mobile Player Library. Module is published in my local system. URL: http://192.168.1.34/lms Enter th...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anish Kumar
Hi , Need help in transitioning between states smoothly when triggered.  
9 years ago
Michael Long
In Storyline, one option for tracking progress in an LMS is based on the minimum number of slides viewed.  Since I don't currently have access to an LMS to test this, ...
9 years ago
By Michael Long
Brandon Harper
I am working on a course that deals with dates in Storyline. I want the Learner to be able to say that today's date is X. Then within the text of the course, I want to...
9 years ago
By Jackson Hamner
Eileen Mrowka
I should have learned my lesson from all the problems I've had with Articulate Presenter but I thought with SL, this problem would go away. I was editing a screen reco...
9 years ago
Shwetank Baliyan
Hi,  I just need help. Basically the problems appear html5 output. Text when published is blurry especially on HTML5 I would really appreciate if you can help me wit...
9 years ago
Kate Gardiner
Grateful if someone can tell me if the default Articulate font produces a better text output that others? As a standard we use Arial so I would prefer to stick with A...
9 years ago
Kanak Vaghela
Hi, We have created articulate storyline module, it is working fine in desktop, laptop, mac but it is not working properly in android devices. Can anybody help us fo...
9 years ago
Ashley Hirai
Hi, I installed the trial version of Storyline 2 last 3 months.... but my pc got reformatted so all my apps were gone...  Now we are on to buy the product but I cant i...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeremy Lally
I have a weird problem. All text boxes stopped working in my project. The project is about 120 slides long and and has a file size of about 120 mb size.  What happens ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikola Viereckel
Hi I am just learning Storyline and I have created a drag and drop scenario, which seems to work when I test the slide, but when I test the scene, the answer (built i...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Purvis
Hi there, might be an easy question, BUT does flash embed into the exe file, so when you run the CD you don't have to download flash? Regards Chris
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Callum Fleming
Hi! I have a Button (A) with which alters a variable between true and false. When the variable is true Button (B) shows and  Button (C) is hidden. When I press Button...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jeanette Cereske
I have a course that is a 17 question quiz. The student can review and re-take the quiz and must pass the quiz to complete the course.   I want to know how many times...
9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
AJ Klingenmaier
I wanted to see if the following is possible: I have a trigger set to add 1 to my slider when a user clicks the right arrow key. However, what I would really like it ...
9 years ago