Last Post Replies
Emalyn Lim
Hi, I would like to ask is it a normal behaviour for story.html to not display PDF and URL links if view locally and not uploaded to LMS site? Although it works fine...
9 years ago
By Emalyn Lim
Antonio Gutierrez
Hi, I'm trying to custom javascript function "SCORM_RecordInteraction" in order to save interactions information in a specific way.   For that, I need to access cour...
9 years ago
By Antonio Gutierrez
Carolyn Lewis
Hi, I have a bespoke results slide that just shows the percentage score variable. I'm creating 9 modules and I know the problem is something to do with the fact that I...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephana Gaudin
I have been updating all of our old presenter modules to Storyline 2. These are going to be used by clients on ipads. I have tested approximately 50 modules this way, ...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jo Lamontagne
Good morning all you wonderful E-Learning Heroes!   I've an idea of something I want to do on Storyline 2 and wondering if it's possible.   I am creating a Systems...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ray Mooney
I've been working on a project and publishing it for 2 days with no problems. All of the sudden when I select the "Player" icon to make changes Articulate freezes!!  I...
9 years ago
Tineke Porschen
Hi guys, I build a very complex e-learning program (compex as in many different scenes, loops etc.) and I want to print in Word to make the review a bit easier. Normal...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Danner
Noticed in Storyline 2 that the slide time display at the top of the interface remains at 00:00 / 00:00 when viewing slides in the Preview. But now I see that the same...
9 years ago
Joseph Conrad
Is there a really compelling reason why you aren't selling the software you use to host Articulate Storyline content? I would love to buy a license of your server soft...
9 years ago
Tracy Logan
I've noticed there are two different locations for a title.  In the Player settings - To me this would be the title that would show up at the top of the player window...
9 years ago
Bruce Graham
Hi, As well as being able to alter the font size, and have links directly from the course to the Glossary, I would love it if the Glossary were "independant", so that...
9 years ago
By Ricky Nox
Darren D
Hi guys, I found myself in an interesting position today and I'm hoping to find some enlightenment among the community to help me turn this around as quickly as possi...
9 years ago
By Darren D
Amelie BO
Hello, I want my course to behave a certain way and can't seem to find the proper parameters to achieve it: The first time users enter a course, they have to follow ...
9 years ago
By Amelie BO
Laura Bradley
Hi there, Does anyone know why my slide won't go to the next slide. The trigger is right and there's the arrow linking the two slides in the view at the side but when...
9 years ago
By Ricky Nox
Anne McCloskey
I want to use a YouTube video in a course I'm building, but when I insert it as a web object (because I want it to work on iPads) I can't seem to change the size. If ...
9 years ago
By Jennifer Akbar
Jennifer Ion
I have a 30 slide project that I am working on.  I have roughly 29 slides that are fairly basic, an image on the slide inside a scroll bar that links back to a "home" ...
9 years ago
max maizels
dear all in transitioning away from adobe form central (as this will be phased out in july) i am working to display a survey form (created in wordpress) in a storyline...
9 years ago
By max maizels
Lance Crowe
In Storyline 2, I have been trying to set up a very simple trigger to have a text box move up the screen after a certain point of a presentation.  I don't want the use...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Dimitra Makrozonari
Hello, I had downloaded S1 and S2 trials. S1 had 27 days to expire and S2 12 days to expire. I installed the new windows update and after two days, I tried to open S2...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deanna McMillion
I'm working on a compliance course, and am wondering how to most efficiently set up the quiz.  There will be 20 or so questions scattered throughout the course.  These...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie