Last Post Replies
Darshan Shetty
Hi, I have created a slide which plays video automatically.  I have used a seek bar for this slide because it has additional objects which appear during the video(mp4...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shelley VanVeen
I have created an e-learning where if the learner doesn't obtain a score of 80% on the questions throughout the course, they have to retake the course. However - when ...
9 years ago
Daniel Servan
Hi, I'm just wondering why the quiz options (tick mark) are in different color. Sometimes it turns to RED/BLUE. How can I set to 1 color? Any advice? Thanks, Rex
9 years ago
Sandy Vernlund
Tried to open my Articulate Storyline this morning (worked fine up to now) and now all I get is a window saying to update my Flash Player. I have updated to the most c...
9 years ago
Sarah Newman
Hi all, I'm working on a 508 compliance project and the client had a question about using screen readers with the course. I don't currently have a copy of JAWS, so I ...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Helena Smith
I need to make some updates, but I am not sure how to re-open a file that is saved on our shared group share drive.    Do I need to import the file?  If so, which fi...
9 years ago
By Helena Smith
Tez Bobrowicz
I’m not at all sure if this is a revolutionary idea, weather it has been done before, or even if it is possible at all, maybe its just plain stupid? I am a published ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jaipal Negi
How I can jump to the end frame of the slide on clicking a button.   Thanks in advance.
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Trish Cox
Hi All, Some of my question slides are not showing feed back I've compared the slides and can not see why this is happening. Can anyone help with this? TIA Trish
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Newman
I'm working on a course that requires 508 compliance and the client is saying that the yellow indicator box that tells you what portion of the screen is selected needs...
9 years ago
Michael Kondrat
I am new to Storyline and worked with the free version and then set up using the serial number after purchase.  I cannot access my project and see an error box  "Used ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Maguire
We have been developing a lot of quizzes that test skill based knowledge. This requires the students to perform certain activities in another software and register the...
9 years ago
Andreas Larsson
Hi,   As Firefox does not seem to be able to show videos in HTML5-mode I am trying to make Storyline (1) skip a video in the HTML5 version if the user is running Fir...
9 years ago
Katarina  Derek
Hello! I am new to the Storyline. I managed to create my first course in Storyline 2 and found a lot of good solutions and tips in this forum. Thank you very much! M...
9 years ago
Sam Carter
If I manage "Question Banks" I don't see any way to edit the number of questions to draw from a bank. In Story view, opening a bank gives a proper dialog with visibil...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Deanna McMillion
So, I thought I had read all the posts on customizing feedback layers, and knew what I was doing, and then WHAM, no go! :) I added my own Continue button to each layo...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Deia _
I am using Storyline 1 and I have several multiple-choice questions on a single slide. The answers for each question are in their own separate button set. However, in ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sandor Strohmayer
My courses are  based on Linux .  When I created fill in the blanks using Storyline 1 I had no problems.  Any fill ins I have created in Storyline 2 are not working. ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Maguire
As a company we write activities to form part of our courses. We use scroller panes to allow us to create step by step activities. Each step will have a piece of text ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tracy Hoang
I have a course that gives visual indicator (checkmark) after a user completes a module in that course. But let's say I made some changes to the course, re-published i...
9 years ago