Last Post Replies
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I have a curse with 3 Quizzes. On the last quiz when I enabled a time limit to it, this time limit also appears on the other 2 quizzes. How can I assign time lim...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Diane Sanchez
Hello...When I add a trigger to my slide layer and I preview my slide my layers are not advancing. I want the slide to advance to the next layer when the viewer clicks...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
T Ball
Looking for feedback from SL2 users (currently I'm still with SL1.6)... I am beginning to play with a trial version of SL2.  When publishing a quiz, is there a way to...
over 9 years ago
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I have different question banks and have enabled one of them to have a time limit via the results slide. Now all my questions have a timer on top that keeps on c...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Toby O'Brien
Hello I'm a bit of a newbie to Stroyline 2, and am currently pulling my hair out a little, which I think is down to my own lack of knowledge! Any help is appreciated....
over 9 years ago
Al Miller
I recently read a well written overview (tips; things to do/know) on installing Storyline 2. Wasn't on the forum; didn't bookmark it, unfortunately. Can anyone shoot m...
over 9 years ago
Peter Hoyt
Yesterday, using AS2, I built a simple software simulation lesson for demonstration purposes. This morning I tested it on an iPad using the iPad player and it fails. ...
over 9 years ago
Lucie Lhomme
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir s'il est possible dans une même question de donner différents points aux différentes proposition. Je m'explique, la question est : "Cliquez...
over 9 years ago
By Lucie Lhomme
Tekela Woods
I'm new to the Articulate products, so forgive me if this question has already been addressed. I'm having an issue with Quiz Slides advancing prematurely. I've create...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Hancock
Let me see if I can phrase this correctly so all can understand my question.  I have a slide with multiple hots pots that navigate to other slides. Let's call the mai...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Evans
Can button sets apply to markers as well? I have 2 markers on an image, highlighting different parts of the image. The second marker is initially hidden until the st...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Terri Merrill
I have placed a "print this page' button on one of my slides and it looks OK, however, when I test after publishing it doesn't seem to work.  I am currently setting th...
over 9 years ago
Shivani Singh
Hi, Can anyone help me with the functionality of custom Notes button in Storyline. I have created a separate layer for the customized Notes button at the bottom rig...
over 9 years ago
Steffan Goossen
Good day, I made a small training to find out how the quiz slides work. It all went fine except for 1 small thing. One of my questions is a numeric entry (answer is 9...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emalyn Lim
Hi, Problem 1: I encounter the issue whereby when learner finishes the interactive slide and I have a trigger which shows "click NEXT to proceed" after all variables ...
over 9 years ago
By Emalyn Lim
Chelsea Delfin
Hi! I came across the Invalid Answer prompt (screenshot above) as I was testing a course. I tried to look for a way to customize it and I came across this video (http...
over 9 years ago
By Chelsea Delfin
Jane Mullooly
Hi I am trying to customize the button on the player to say Close instead of Next. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Jane
over 9 years ago
By Stacy Land
Richard Watson
Let's say I have two shapes on the screen. Both are set to NORMAL state when the timeline starts. If a user selects shape A, tt changes to a SELECTED state. If they se...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Wade Bradt
Hey there, I'm building my first slider interaction and seem to have it working right, but the spacing of the points along the slider bar are equidistant from each ot...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor