Last Post Replies
Marc-André Lavoie
I would like to see my feeback when i revisiting my activity . My slide propeties is set to resume saved states but the feedback disappears when revisiting. I see my a...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
CL Smith
This is probably an easy fix, but I can't figure it out, and I've spent too much time hunting for the answer. I have a story where it starts by setting up the scenario...
almost 10 years ago
Tim Murray
I am trying to figure out a way to add an Exit button to my course player that would exit the course and open a hyperlink (to a survey in SurveyMonkey) when it's click...
almost 10 years ago
Louisa Fricker
Hi E-Learning Heroes! I need a bit of help. I've created a drag-and-drop activity, and when you use the SUBMIT button in the Player, it behaves exactly the way I want...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Patrizia Gariglio
Quiz with 5 questions, passing score = 100%.   1st attempt  I reply rightly to 3 questions  The result page writes 60% in the %Results.ScorePercent%%    I tr...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
mohan ceekay
Hi, I am creating an eLearning course from articulate storyline. I have only one scene in this project. However, I have around 30 slides inside this scene. After the...
almost 10 years ago
John Black
We’re about to upgrade to Moodle version 2.7 from 2.4. I’ve always been disappointed how difficult it is to analyze detailed quiz results when running SCORM packages...
almost 10 years ago
By John Black
Denise Wilson
Hello.  I have a freeform Pick Many interaction with 4 possible answers. Two are correct. The design calls for unique feedback for selecting the non correct answers.  ...
almost 10 years ago
Peter Williams
I have a lot of powerpoints that I added to Articulate Storyline, but there is no slide title on most of them.  How can I add a title?
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Williams
Michel Guenette
Windows 7 PowerPoint 2010 Articulate Storyline 2012 I just spent a couple hours inserting the audio files into a PowerPoint presentation. Next, I a "recorded" slide ti...
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Smith
Hi I have a picture scene where the student has to identify multiple errors.  I created hotspots combined with a freeform multy-pick question form by following one of ...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Smith
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi, I try to embed a web object in a storyline lightbox. I have uploaded everything on the server; the address works fine (test link) but the web object does not come ...
almost 10 years ago
Tye  Lawson
I have a question about installed fonts.... If I install the font "Proxima Nova Soft- Bold" on my machine would it be recognized by storyline? And if so, would it rend...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Linda McCroft
Hi Guys, I'm new to storyline and was hoping to watch several of your training tutorials on holiday on my kindle before starting my first project on my return home.  I...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Nick Garrod
Hi Ok this is driving me mad... I have a drag and drop that works exactly as it is required too - a number of draggable objects vanish when they hit the correct target...
almost 10 years ago
By Marko Stojkovski
Brooke  L
Hi! My client wanted a vCard created for two presenters. I link to the vCard, 'vCard.vcf' through Storyline from my desktop. When the client clicks the link in the pub...
almost 10 years ago
By Brooke L
Chris Basson
Hi  I see that a drag-and-drop type question does not provide me with adequate feedback when the "Review quiz" button is selected on the results slide. Is there any wa...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Basson
Yan Cowles
Anybody else experience this? It works sometimes and then just reverts to standard scrolling for no apparent reason. Any ideas? ta yan
almost 10 years ago
By Yan Cowles
tim deegan
Hi all, I created a drag and drop with a dozen elements to drag on 3 drop boxes. After the last drop, I'd like to some generic feedback to show automatically. I was th...
almost 10 years ago
By tim deegan
Andrew Lian
Hello I am sure this has been done before but I cannot find anything in the forums. I want to play an audio track of someone talking and I want, simultaneously, ...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian