Last Post Replies
Helen Tarbox
Hi All I am sure that there is a simple answer to this problem - but I am having problems working it out... I have a screen with audio content, on the screen are 4 mar...
almost 10 years ago
By Helen Tarbox
Tim Wright
I have several objects I wont to animate on a "Pick one" freeform slide. Strangly only some objects animate while others remain motionless. Some time the are invisible...
almost 10 years ago
By Kartik Tyagi
coolyw li
How can I make a "fill in the blank" quiz slide that it can let the students can input their answer without a click in the text entry . I mean when the quiz appear ,it...
almost 10 years ago
By coolyw li
Tracy Dancer
Hi I'm calling it a 'scene' because storyline heads the area this but a search of 'scenes' gives no results, which confused me I have a multiple choice question and ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Stacey Wagers
Is there a way to stop the timeline in a slide? I want them to be able to go to a different layer and then go back and resume the activity on the main layer of the slide.
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Hilda Fyock
Hi, I uploaded my storyline on tempshare and  the ipad can see it just fine. http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.storyline.articulate.com/stp18o0qnh1kok4ks91edu1p...
almost 10 years ago
By Hilda Fyock
Shannon Lowe
Hello all, I am having a tricky issue. I am in the process of creating a course in Storyline and it looks fine. When I send it to my colleague and she opens it in Stor...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patricia Stitson
Hi there, If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me if you think you can. info@patriciastitson.com
almost 10 years ago
Steven Whitehead
Hello, I am having a problem uploading my zip file to Tempshare. The zip file stops at 99%. I know Tempshare is not a supported product. My question is: Does anyone kn...
almost 10 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Rafael Prado
Na minha pesquisa, se o aluno tirar 50% dos pontos em primeiro lugar, e, em seguida, refazer e você marca 100%, a pesquisa não mostra a pontuação atualizados em Articu...
almost 10 years ago
By Rafael Prado
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I've added 4 buttons in Storyline to show some examples of JavaScript in e-Learning. Each button has a trigger to execute the Javascript code (which I got directly f...
almost 10 years ago
By CHRISTINE OMALLEY
Rachel Gaete
I am looking for a way to countdown numbers each time a user clicks a button. For example, if the user has three chances to click a button, I want the number to be dis...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Gaete
Ana Tellez
Hello, I am trying to embed a video (from YouTube) into my Articulate Storyline course. I can't seem to find a way to add open captions to the video. Open captions = w...
almost 10 years ago
By Ana Tellez
Andrew Probert
I'm trying to edit the html5 and player.css output files but all I've been able to do is edit the body background.  Any other div's I try to add and edit don't show up...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Probert
John Botham
I am using a text entry interaction with only one text entry box on a slide at a time. Users are attempting to type without clicking in the box first and getting confu...
almost 10 years ago
By Heather Cody
Ted Cape
In Edit States mode, the formatting tab has disappeared. How can I get it back? 
almost 10 years ago
By Ted Cape
Rick Sell
I imagine this has been asked, but the search function in these forums is not so good. My ruler settings make it seem as though my storyline page is 21 inches wide and...
almost 10 years ago
By Rick Sell
Karen Pierce
HELP! Just downloaded the most recent SL update and the program now locks up everything I try to preview a scene. Any insight? 
almost 10 years ago
Ana Tellez
Hello! I am building an Articulate Storyline online training that needs to be 508 accessible, so I am testing everything by tabbing through in Preview. I have built 2 ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ana Tellez
Viviana Firbank
Hi, I published a course for LMS delivery, but the video inside the course wasn't esported. It was blank. Any ideas what   could  the issue be? Thanks.
almost 10 years ago