Last Post Replies
Jason Tilley
Hi, I created a second feedback master in order to have a different button on a no answer layer (to get rid of the built-in one that has extremely limited design compa...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
mandy king
Hi I set the Menu tab to the top left of the course. When I select something from the drop downmenu list it doesn't work. Nothing happens. It has worked before on othe...
almost 10 years ago
Harri S
Hey Guys, Does anyone know why my marker animations are 'out of sync'. I have 6 markers, all of which have the swirl animation and none of which change state at any po...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, We have a pretty complex set of triggers. On slide we two slide triggers. 1 - change state of button1 to true if variable a is set to true. 2 - Jump to next s...
almost 10 years ago
Cali Lang
I'm fairly new to Storyline and trying to let go of my PowerPoint ways, so I apologize in advance.  I have three audio files for a single slide.  I want them to play o...
almost 10 years ago
By Cali Lang
Kathleen Federici
Hi: I went to create a new project in storyline and when I went to Insert a New slide I LOST all my templates.  The only thing that appears is at the top of Basic Layo...
almost 10 years ago
Sina  Müller
Dear Community, i have a question about tracking. I want to create a course that should be passed, when the Learner passed a quiz. This is of course no problem. In ou...
almost 10 years ago
Gordon UBS Lam
Can I create a state that includes an animation?  I want to animate a shape upon mouse hover.  For example, take a look at this template on template monster.  I want t...
almost 10 years ago
Monique Gaudin
Hi Guys I am playing around with a variety of tablets to see which would work for the classroom and have discovered that on the the Google ones like the Nexus 7 I can ...
almost 10 years ago
André Rodrigues
Hi, I stucked at this: I have a drop zone and 2 images. I have 2 variables: "image1dropped" and "image2dropped" (set as false) When you drop one of the images in the...
almost 10 years ago
By André Rodrigues
Brooke  L
Hi, I want to have users select each of the 8 buttons on one particular page before being able to advance to the next page.  I think this can be done with variables an...
almost 10 years ago
By Brooke L
Kari Thevenot
Hi all, I'm a fairly new user of Storyline but have been following all of the guidelines as far as publishing scores. I have it set to calculate the score based upon t...
almost 10 years ago
By harsh chhabra
Earlene Bitterman
Just playing with the load times and anyone else know what is the optimum settings for Video and Image quality??? When do you start losing image quality, currently I h...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Maneli Badakhshan
Has anyone created a custom timer for questions scattered along a course before?  I need to create a timer for each question and mark learners depending on how fast th...
almost 10 years ago
By rudy rocha
Liz Guilfoyle
Greetings, I have a file that when I attempt to run spell check, it crashes Storyline. Information form the dialog box is below the ========. I also had a co-worker o...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kiersten Stokes
Hi all, I've reached a road block with a Storyline quiz that we're trying to get to work on our Oracle Taleo LMS site.  The issue is that once the user goes through th...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laurie Villwock
I am feeling lost once I have published my project in Storyline.  When I finished publishing to ftp, Storyline said it had published to “isolaunch”, which I’ve never h...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Anstey
Hi Having run a course structure format test on the AICC/CMI test suite, I get the following error.    AICC/CMI Test Suite - Ver 1.5    Disclaimer:  Test results are...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kristin Fiore
Hi - I'm trying to reduce the file size of my projects, and I'm wondering where the characters are stored, and whether or not they would have a smaller file size if th...
almost 10 years ago
By Kristin Fiore
Elankumaran Srinivasan
Hi All, Is there a way to resume video present in a scene from where it was last left once you resume the course from  a different browser or computer. Regards, Elan
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson