Last Post Replies
Jason Gallo
I have set up my storyline following the steps outlined here: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/spelling-preferences-proxy-settings-and-other-options....
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dorothy Baker
I've had a lot of software updates to my computer since I've last had to do any SCORM testing.  Now, I can't get any course to complete - including our own internal co...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alison Martin
I am displaying my screencast using Show Mode and the clicking sound is very loud. Is there a way to adjust this? I suppose I could try to increase the volume on my na...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
nicole cross
I have not been able to successfully launch Studio ’13 output in SharePoint 2013. I used the Web publishing option, unchecked  HTML, switched to Explorer View before u...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Blackmon
When I create a new slide with a drag and drop option, it pops up a window for editing drag and drop options.  However, I do not have anything on the screen, so I alwa...
10 years ago
By stanton mackellar
Kelly Gordon
Hello Christine, My apologies for troubling you again. I am still working on an audio issue (the volume is too low) in my Articulate project and discovered that when ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexandra Wong
Hi All: I'm currently working on a course that is 500+ slides long.  In short, it has some gaming elements in it where the learning earns/loses money for completing ce...
10 years ago
By Alexandra Wong
Kerry Sauer
I am working on a project that uses a quick time video logo with sound.  It works fine in the preview, but it doesn't work when published.  I've attached a file with t...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Korey Beyersdorf
Hello, I'm trying to create an interaction that simulates a search engine.  I have three search terms, and I want the student to select a term, drag it to the search b...
10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Rania Hamed
Hi everyone Really I need your help. I need to calculate the result by choice and not by question in drag and drop questions. Is it possible? Can I do that? because in...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Victor Vanorio
Hello, I want to create a multiple choice question in a template that I already created, But I only find to create the question by creating a new slide (blank). Is th...
10 years ago
By Victor Vanorio
LIBRIX
I have a course with 74 total slides.  There will be 6-7 different branching options within, so depending on the path a user takes the total potential slides viewed wi...
10 years ago
By LIBRIX
Virginia Driscoll
I've been searching but coming up short. I am looking for a way to share question banks between 2 or more stories. Is there a way that this can be done without recreat...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeana C
Hey Everyone,  Have any of you developed a formula or have input on how long assessments should be in comparison to the length of a course? I understand each course is...
10 years ago
By Jeana C
Qing Yang
I came across with the issue to export my screen recording into a video in Storyline. Here is what I did:   I recorded my screen by turning off audio in Storyline. ...
10 years ago
By Qing Yang
Garrett Buffenbarger
I am running into issues with my Storyline courses freezing at random points during the courses for some, but not all, users. I have the courses uploaded to a Sharepoi...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Could you please tell me which format I should save a screen capture in to get the best quality image when inserting and publishing to StoryLine? jpeg, pdf, Word, ..? ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Zane Anderson
Can you format all slides at the same time? If I've imported question slides from an array of different assessments into one scene, can I format (standardise backgroun...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maansi Mudgal
Hi, I am trying to set "Start time" on a video but it is not working. I want that when a user clicks on a link, the video should skip first 80 seconds. I right clicked...
10 years ago
By Kristin Shantz
Brett Rockwood
I've come across an unusual issue with HTML5 content on iPad. Here's the situation: HTML5 content uploaded to SharePoint for viewing Content is accessed on iPad via ...
10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson