Last Post Replies
Aisha Mackay
I am using the Articulate iPad App to run a course. The course has a heavy video content and has multiple videos per slide each contained in its own layer. When I open...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
George Chruney
Hi folks, I created a freeform Pick One to accommodate multiple data entry fields on a screen. I followed Jeanette's excellent screencast found here: //www.screenr.c...
10 years ago
Marty King
One of my teammates has a course that the results slide changes size after completing the final quiz question. The course is in full screen mode but as soon as you sub...
10 years ago
Lindsey Keefe
Hello, I have a SCORM 1.2 file that I’ve created in Storyline ’09. At the end of the file I have a quiz that was built in Quizmaker and imported into Storyline, and it...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Aaron Streich
So I'm trying to publish a storyline file on osx, using parallels with a windows 7 vm. I have the windows environment completely isolated from the mac workspace. When ...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Training Team
I have published an earlier version of a Storyline module to Word for review, but when I attempt to publish it again, I get the error message: "The folder [module name...
10 years ago
Laura Robinson
Hi all, Can someone help me out with a problem with branching in Storyline? I've created a module that contains some initial generic content for all learners, but whic...
10 years ago
By armando luna
Mike Mills
I am new to the E-Learning Community and have been using Claro as our course creation tool.  Articulate Storyline (and Studio) has some advantages.  Questions for curr...
10 years ago
By Mike Mills
Yenn Sheldon
Hey Storyliners, Is there any way (besides duplicating a slide) to have multiple instances of a topic in the menu without the selection of the second instance of the t...
10 years ago
By Yenn Sheldon
vineetha charles
Hi, I am currently importing Articulate Engage '13 into Storyline as a web object. I wanted to know if there was any way that I could make the background of the Engage...
10 years ago
Eric Godallier
Hi everybody I am on a converted freeform layer to compose a word with many letters by drag and drop ... this word is "NEUTROPHILE" with 2 "E". One is the second lette...
10 years ago
Jorinde Alderton
Is there a way of making an editable text area, so that users can make corrections to a given text or replace multiple 'gaps' with the appropriate words. I have tried...
10 years ago
Lora Alston
Hi. I wanted to know if there is a limit on the text size. I have some slides that after I upload a powerpoint presentation, they cut off the top of the text. If i mak...
10 years ago
Steven Andrews
Hi all, Despite what the title may allude too, I'm not asking for SharePoint and Storyline integration, I'm actually offering it!  I'm a SharePoint professional with s...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
E D
Hi all, I have a client who is requesting a course level seek bar. I created a presentation that is meant to be a short demonstration video with no user navigation. T...
10 years ago
Sandra Schrank
I have published many projects before, but this one goes through the motions, says it's done and will not open in Word. I have tried emailing it to myself as well. It ...
10 years ago
Daniel Sweigert
I created a module with multiple triggers. When I Preview it, everything works fine, but when I Publish it to Web and View Project, a number of the triggers don't work. 
10 years ago
Barbara Maroney
Hi, I have video within a storyline and need to translate it for regional use.  I have added caption blocks for the translations but am having trouble keeping the capt...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
ted hildebrandt
This has been a repeated problem and I hit the wall again with it.  I'm using a Dell XPS i7 12 gigs RAM, 3TB HD Win 8 I'm saving/publishing to my local hard drive.  I...
10 years ago
Rocky Carlisle
How can I restrict the Next button in the Storyline player until either the entire audio has completed on the student has clicked on all the options; for example using...
10 years ago