Last Post Replies
Jesse B
I'm getting an error with Storyline where any slide that I'm adding has a red crossed out box in the "timeline" pane. It is also giving me this error report pop-up. An...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Spencer McCall
Hey there,  I've been copying images from one open storyline project into another for months now. However, all of a sudden when I paste, the image is invisible as if t...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Margot Epstein
Hello, I'm pretty new to using Storyline. Everything I've read says that you can't move a try-it mode screen cast. How was the SalesForce.com Showcase created on the S...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Randy Richardson
I have some automated slide layers that play until you click on a button on the screen that calls a layer on a slide master.  you click ok on the slide master layer an...
over 10 years ago
By Randy Richardson
Brett Rockwood
State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), the asset managment arm of State Street Corporation,has afull-time position available in Boston for a junior instructional designe...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
David Goodwin
Hi there I have been trying to get a video to play in my project but it just wont work. I have inserted it all as per the tutorials and when I preview the video slide ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Maja  Oi
Hello. how do i do if i want to imort ine single slide from Another project? Thx
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Anthony Fitzgerald
Hi Guys, I'm using Storyline 2012 update 4 and I found two bugs with the Trigger Wizard Value text. These may not appear to be very serious in regards Course design, h...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, quick question. Is it possible to pass commandline parameters to SL ? e.g. Story.html?Parameter=6 Cheers Geert
over 10 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
MICHAEL VEGAS MUSSMAN
I'm searching through all the tutorials and I see a few for designing a quiz, but not that are specific to fill-in-the-blank. Know where such a tutorial might live?
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eric Vogel
I've created a slide with a screen with a character looking forward.  It is the normal state for the character.  There are three thought bubbles over her head and on h...
over 10 years ago
By Eric Vogel
Ross Clark
Hi Folks, I am new to storyline. I would like to produce a 8 week online training program (each week has 8-10 text, quiz & audio modules in it) I had planned on usi...
over 10 years ago
Susan  Sawyer
I'm fairly new to Storyline and I'm trying to design a quiz that has 13 statements, but only 3 possible answers. In other words, I want to be able to drag the statemen...
over 10 years ago
Monique Gaudin
Howdy I have a new dilemma in adding Storyline lessons to modules in Canvas.  As each of my 19 lessons export as "story.html" files living within each lesson folder w...
over 10 years ago
By Monique Gaudin
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi,  I developed a course and uploaded on the server. Now, the course is able to run in Mac but, is not running on IPAD. Any ideas? Click here to see the course.  Rega...
over 10 years ago
Shivani Singh
Hi, I have designed a drop down (not customized, taken from the quizmaker) quiz in storyline. Can you please guide me how to pause/stop audio when a learner clicks any...
over 10 years ago
Jeanne Harris
Hi all, When inserting a picture into a question in my question bank, the picture has a little magnifying class in the lower right-hand corner, and it overrides the ba...
over 10 years ago
Ayrus 123
Hi, I have developed a story file with ten slide in a scene.  I have a single choice question in fifth slide. When i attend the Quiz it will navigate to the next slide...
over 10 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Anthony Hearns
Hello Everyone - Can anyone tell me how to make my items snap back to it's starting point if the feedback given is "Incorrect answer"?  I am currently having to manua...
over 10 years ago
zola anderson
Hi all, I'm running into an issue with one of the courses I developed. One of the slides in the course has an MP4 video as well as text on the screen. We synchronized ...
over 10 years ago