Last Post Replies
Alan Sarfati
Hello! I received a pptx (with associated presenter) file that calls for a .story file to play on the slide. I have the .story and tried to insert as a web object afer...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello everyone My customer doesn't want the user to get a grade with a score. Instead, he wants the learner to see hiow many correct and incorrect answer he got. For t...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Keith Kemsley
Does anyone know if Storyline has either of these features? (This exist in Studio, but I can't seem to find them in Storyline.) 1. Change View Mode Controls whether to...
over 11 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Judith Blackbourn
Hi Ho Heroes! On my Base Layer I have several hotspots that link to additional defined layers. The layers seem to be launching more slowly than usual. I started out wi...
over 11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Kelly Kremin
Using a placeholder character, I built out a module - multiple layers per slide. My in-house voice talent is set and she and I have selected a character closer to what...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adam Larson
Hey Folks, I am trying to have my iPad version of a storyline course report back the score back to the LMS.  I have tried about EVERY possible combination that the...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Woinoski
I have a border on one of my projects in which I have set the top colour to a dark grey #3E4545 and the bottom colour to white - the transparency is set to 15 %. So no...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
I've made a series of little gauges with an arrow which rotates. I made them in powerpoint and saved each slide as a separate  wmv file. I then imported them into stor...
over 11 years ago
Bruce Graham
Firstly: I click on a template, such as this one, offered in a recent thread: Then, When I next go into Storyline, and try to add a new Template (into an existing pr...
over 11 years ago
Bjarne Henneberg
Hello from Denmark Are there any here at the forum, who use Articulate Storyline at Fronter? regards Bjarne
over 11 years ago
By Bjarne Henneberg
Dani Edwards
We are creating resources in Articulate Storyline that students need to be able to access on smart phones/iphones.  We have tried using Articulate mobile player https:...
over 11 years ago
By Dani Edwards
Sam Carter
My client has a SCORM LMS and is viewing a very simple Storyline course.  I've removed all the features that have critical failures with content published by Storyline...
over 11 years ago
By Sam Carter
Luke Dart
Hi All,   I am having a lot of trouble with part of a quiz that I have for a client. The question is basically about filling a gap with the correct shims and with th...
over 11 years ago
Matt H.
Hello all, Is it possible to skip a slide when previewing a scene?  I have a large project (90+ slides, multiple layers, embedded links, quizzes, scenarios etc.) and I...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Daniel Waisman
 To whom this may concern, I wanted to ask how can I create a menu that will be able to copy all of the slides including layers and triggers? I made a courseware and I...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sarah Shaver
Is there anyway to keep the screen from looking fuzzy when you select the resize to browser size in the player?
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Tracy Scott
I have a project that I am working on and can't figure out a particular function using button states. Here it is:  I have a home page with button navigation.  I have a...
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Luke Benfield
I'm new to e-learning so apologies if this is a silly question. Can variables pull from an LMS profile?  Example... in a series of modules, would the user have to inpu...
over 11 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dan Myers
I'm experiencing some very erratic behavior on a Storyline course. I've got about 100 people in the LMS (Cornerstone) who show Completed with a score of 100 (so I kno...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
mina rami
Hello, I'm truying to save my product but ... I can't. Articulate storyline send me message telling that "store must be open"... What does it mean ? Tx Mina
over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson